Re: W: Mono Blue EDH cards (List inside) H: Inventory

Well thank you sir, I'm missing most of the money pieces (on my list above) but I'm in a trade for a FoW now and we will see how that goes. But anything that comes my way I'm grateful for. I just want to make this deck more than a No deck, though I love playing that it will get you hated out of multiplayer really quick so I need No with a purpose not just no for no. Though I do love to tutor for giant ass annihilators.

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

I've never played commander before, but I preordered the 5 decks that are comming out nov.1st  i'm pretty excited. I'll prob use the decks as a base and pimp them out.

I got the original 'Murika deck, Political puppets, but honestly I just made mine from scratch. I started EDH this past January and now I have ten decks...I have to fight to stay at ten, it is an addiction...sooooooo bad.

Also I have three sets of those bad boys coming to me...happy? I think so!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-10-24 14:45:34)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Added Iona to tradelist, I don't wanna play her in EDH anymore so that one is up for grabs smile

I think my plight got lost on the last page so I'm gonna repost here if you guys don't mind.

I also had a question for you if you actually scroll to read this, I'm running thassa control essentially, but aside from giant ass eldrazi i have no win conditions. My deck is here http://deckbox.org/sets/497427 and it is not exactly complete but you will get the idea. Any ideas would be most appreciated as this is my first stab at mono anything =P

Thanks for your time guys!

Im gonna build Thassa with a Sea Monster theme. Maybe some Merfolk too.

I'm looking to keep the control theme, I just wondered if there was a win solution for control decks, maybe infinite mana while I have menarch out to steal everything?

Palinchron is your man than. If you have any mana doubler out (caged sun, gauntlet of power) and 6 Lands, you can get infinite mana cause everytime you play Palinchron then use his ability to return to your hand, you net 1 additional mana each time. Combine that with Memnarch and there you go.

I've got both of those in the deck so I will grab the guy, plus he is a big flyer, that always helps.

If anyone has any other thoughts I'm open to them smile

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-10-24 18:16:14)

I forgot to mention the biggest Mono Blue control card there is.

Mind over Matter.

Yeah that sounds awesome, gonna add that sucker

Got my stifle, Palinchron, and mind over matter, keep those trades coming, thanks guys!

Need just a little more, morning bump!

Was able to grab the Force of Will, thank you gents!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-10-25 13:32:11)

Updated list

Got my Tezzeret, just four more cards!

Got All is Dust, just a bit more!

Bump, priority at this point is flusterstorm