Topic: Seeking Playsets of RTR block (Commons or Uncommons)

I have just recently started playing (2mos.) and missed out on RTR for the most part. With the value of the boxes being pretty shitty unless you get lucky I don't really want to pony up the cash for just a shitty cards.

If anyone has a playset of any of the RTR block (gatecrash, dragon maze, return to ravinica) please let me know. We can negotiate cash or trade your preference.

Re: Seeking Playsets of RTR block (Commons or Uncommons)

U're looking for commons and uncommons?

I enter all commons and uncommons in my deck box trade list so take a look!

I should clarify since my first post wasn't terribly clear.

I'm looking for a full playset of a release, so 4x every common or uncommon. I'm not terribly interested in getting 8 or 12 cards at a time.

Gofarman wrote:

I should clarify since my first post wasn't terribly clear.

I'm looking for a full playset of a release, so 4x every common or uncommon. I'm not terribly interested in getting 8 or 12 cards at a time.

I have close to a playset of fullsets. I buy a box of every set that comes out. So if you wanna work something out, let me know

You might want to consider eBay or buying someone's collection if you are serious.
Playsets of R2R and Gatecrash uncommons/commons are about $50 each plus shipping on eBay and I'm sure you could work out a deal if you bought multiple.
Any luck at your local gaming store? They might be able to help you out!

Last edited by jestorx (2013-10-27 23:08:53)