Topic: N: x4 Noxious Revivals/ x2 Genesis Wave H: TL

Howdy all,

I am amping up a couple of my EDH decks and I have found that I need a couple more Noxious Revival, and I need more recursion, problem for me is I don't exactly know what cards there are out there for that, aside from noxious revival so any suggestions would be most appreciated.

Thanks for your help and time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2013-10-30 13:06:29)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: N: x4 Noxious Revivals/ x2 Genesis Wave H: TL

Elixir of immortality and Felton's cane can go in any deck being artifacts (they shuffle your yard into your deck though), praetors counsel, regrowth, restock, eternal witness are probably the best green recursion cards. Passed green it mostly depends on color choice and what you are attempt to retrieve as to what the best recursion cards are.

Aside from green, is there any blue recursion and I would prefer choosing target permanent, but (in blue) target instant or sorcery would work as well.

Also thanks for the green ideas. I forgot to mention I knew Elixir, and Eldrazi's anti mill effects.

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Ummm mostly blue has returning spells, I don't known of any blue that returns any card or target permanent. Best blue spell recursion is like archeomancer, mnemonic wall, call to mind, mystic retrieval if you also have red...I mean there's a bunch of blue cards that do that lol

Recall, from legends, 5th and 6th edition returns any card, but it's XXUU and you discard X cards the return X cards from yard to hand

Seems like a cool card. I don't want to be lazy and take advantage of your knowledge, I'll continue looking around. I even have a regrowth from the duel decks to play with =P

Could still use those noxious revivals though, if you have them >_>

bump

Sorry man, all out of revivals, just figured if help ya out on the recursion stuff

It's all good, I figure if no one responds in a couple days I'll just buy them foil =P