Re: Whole Inventory for sale, dice rolling promo back on

10/18/2013

Bump and edit on top post

10/21/2013

Bump for a new week

10/22/2013

Bump for the 1000th Look big_smile Huzzah!

10/24/2013

Bump and update

I have some sealed product that I thought I was going to hold on to, but decided against it.

10/25/2013

Bump and news

Thank you to all my recent traders for making my transactions smooth and easy!

10/28/2013

Bump for a new week.  Looking to start some trades big_smile

What are you selling your wastelands at? (need 2)

do you have any full art lands, would be interested in buy/trading for them

do you have any full art lands, would be interested in buy/trading for them

Sorry I do not have any full art lands

10/29/2013

Bump

10/30/2013

Bump

10/31/2013

Bump and Happy Halloween!

Free Zombie card if we are able to complete a trade today big_smile

11/1/2013

Bump

Day of the Dead Special: A playset of revised or some edition Raise Dead bonus for trades completed today big_smile

11/1/2013

Bump for the Special

Do you sell at ebay (completed listing) prices?

Do you sell at ebay (completed listing) prices?

I do a mixture between Tcg low and Tcg mid and sometimes ebay.  For convenience I will always give a better deal than what Tcgplayer will get you considering card condition and edition of the card, but I do not sell at ebay sniped prices

Not to come off as rude, but why would anyone buy them from you when we can buy them from ebay for lower? Or better yet, from people who sell for slightly less than ebay due to not having to pay ebay seller fees.

Not to come off as rude, but why would anyone buy them from you when we can buy them from ebay for lower? Or better yet, from people who sell for slightly less than ebay due to not having to pay ebay seller fees.

There are a couple of reasons why people choose to buy from me:
1.  Sometimes ebay is a crap shoot in terms of prices, yes you can get lower prices, but some people would rather not have to deal with ebay. 
2.  I get back in a timely manner and I provide what I think is pretty good customer service. 
3.  I ship pretty much same day the trade goes through and I make sure I get tracking numbers or anything else related to the purchase to the buyer.
4.  I have a decent selection of cards for people to pick and pull from. With tcgplayer and ebay, you may have to spend some time finding all the cards at the price you want and then wait for individual shipping costs and such, but I provide a single seller point. 
5.  I do beat out most LGs in prices, I do compete with tcgplayer and starcity games (almost everyone can do that).
6.  I don't have that many sales, this is true, my prices might be a little high, but I am just a collector with a lot of cards and am looking to make a little money on them. 
7.  True, there are people on this forum and many others that sell at less than ebay prices because they take into account fees and such, I had no intention to sell these on ebay, so the seller fees don't really apply to my situation.
8.  Did I mention I provide good customer service (at least I believe I do big_smile), but really look at my feedback and that kind of tells you, I know it is only 18 but that is still 18 satisfied buyers and if any of them had a problem with their sale I would have been more than happy to correct the situation.
9.  Repeat customers is a good sign of a good seller I think, although I guess the retaliation against that would be that I am just duping them and they are falling for it.
10.  My last reason is that I am a nice guy who loves collecting magic and anyone who wants to buy from me is more than welcome, and anyone who doesn't believe my prices are good or would rather use ebay as their source I hold nothing against them, I am just trying to provide another source of cards to this community. 

TL;DR: I am a nice guy with a decent selection and provide decent customer service to all who purchase from me big_smile

Last edited by gnp17 (2013-11-02 04:58:00)

Mirage08 wrote:

Just wanted to chime in on my experiences with Byron. I pay around retail for Byron's cards because he has what I need and is a reliable trading partner. I'm sure I could find the cards I bought from him cheaper, but it really isn't worth the two or three dollar difference to me.

Some people like to pay a "premium" for convenience, others aim to get the best deal possible by any means necessary. If there are willing buyers, there is always room in the market for a variety of different sellers.

gnp17 wrote:

There are a couple of reasons why people choose to buy from me:
1.  Sometimes ebay is a crap shoot in terms of prices, yes you can get lower prices, but some people would rather not have to deal with ebay. 
2.  I get back in a timely manner and I provide what I think is pretty good customer service. 
3.  I ship pretty much same day the trade goes through and I make sure I get tracking numbers or anything else related to the purchase to the buyer.
4.  I have a decent selection of cards for people to pick and pull from. With tcgplayer and ebay, you may have to spend some time finding all the cards at the price you want and then wait for individual shipping costs and such, but I provide a single seller point. 
5.  I do beat out most LGs in prices, I do compete with tcgplayer and starcity games (almost everyone can do that).
6.  I don't have that many sales, this is true, my prices might be a little high, but I am just a collector with a lot of cards and am looking to make a little money on them. 
7.  True, there are people on this forum and many others that sell at less than ebay prices because they take into account fees and such, I had no intention to sell these on ebay, so the seller fees don't really apply to my situation.
8.  Did I mention I provide good customer service (at least I believe I do big_smile), but really look at my feedback and that kind of tells you, I know it is only 18 but that is still 18 satisfied buyers and if any of them had a problem with their sale I would have been more than happy to correct the situation.
9.  Repeat customers is a good sign of a good seller I think, although I guess the retaliation against that would be that I am just duping them and they are falling for it.
10.  My last reason is that I am a nice guy who loves collecting magic and anyone who wants to buy from me is more than welcome, and anyone who doesn't believe my prices are good or would rather use ebay as their source I hold nothing against them, I am just trying to provide another source of cards to this community. 

TL;DR: I am a nice guy with a decent selection and provide decent customer service to all who purchase from me big_smile

That seems legit to me! I can see paying a bit more for less hassle. I was just thinking of buying a dual land, but I guess those are more specifically a buyers market big_smile

11/4/2013

Bump for a new week and title update

11/5/2013

Bump

11/6/2013

Bump