Topic: H: Trade list (bulk lot) W: Paypal/Bitcoin/Money/Offers

I don't really play Magic as much as I used to, so I'm cashing out all of the money rares/standard staples and the gruul deck that I have, and will be making a cheap Maze's End or Biovisionary deck for when I want to go to FNM.

I've never traded before on Deckbox, but I sold a magic card on ebay like 2 years ago, and I'm pretty active on reddit.

The current value of my inventory according to tcgplayer mid is $460 (including the foil card premiums that don't show up) , but I'm open to all offers. I'd prefer someone just buy everything at a cheaper price, but I might be willing to split it up if the price is good enough.

I'll also throw in some bulk rares and some other magic stuff if you buy it all.

Lastly, I'd be willing to go first to people with great feedback, but will be extra wary since the trade is so large for me.

I'll take pictures of any cards on request if you want them.

Last edited by EmmaStone (2013-11-27 07:10:25)

Re: H: Trade list (bulk lot) W: Paypal/Bitcoin/Money/Offers

I'd be willing to buy it all, but no where near the TCGmid price.  Start a trade with me if you want to talk about it.

EDIT: Still selling.

Last edited by EmmaStone (2013-11-27 08:29:20)

What do you want for it? TCG Mid is what a dealer would sell it for, so don't expect anywhere near that.
75% of all legacy playables, 65% of all modern playables, 60$ of all standard playables is closer to what you should be expecting.

Last edited by HansonWK (2013-11-27 11:45:24)

HansonWK wrote:

What do you want for it? TCG Mid is what a dealer would sell it for, so don't expect anywhere near that.
75% of all legacy playables, 65% of all modern playables, 60$ of all standard playables is closer to what you should be expecting.

~$260, but would be willing to negotiate as long as the number is in the same ballpark.

I got an offer for $225, which I declined.

TCGplayer low doesn't account for shipping added on to the "low" prices, and I have foils that the premium doesn't show up for.

Last edited by EmmaStone (2013-11-27 23:41:08)

I'm still selling at ~$250, can ship immediately.