Topic: Old Way of looking for trades?

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this. However is there a way I can go back to the old style of searching for peoples cards etc? For example if I wanted a Scavenging Ooze I could simply go to my wishlist, click on it and it would say people who had it etc for trade.. I liked it better that way. New way is great and all but I am a simple man.

Thanks for any feedback etc big_smile

Re: Old Way of looking for trades?

I'll be looking at ways to make the trading opportunities page also have a way to work in a more simpler way as before. Thanks for the feedback. I also think something is needed to make it a bit more user friendly.

Re: Old Way of looking for trades?

I also liked the old way of being able to see whether certain cards in my tradelist appeared in users' wishlists. I think a lot of users were able to find homes for weird stuff that way. It's nice to find users who have cards you want, but sometimes you want to seek out users who want cards you have. This used to be a feature on the site, and I'm not sure why it was removed. It was also cool that you could search inventories, although I understand why it makes sense that those results would no longer appear as trading opportunities.

Maybe on the trading opportunities page, there could be an option to search wishlists, tradelists, and inventories instead of just tradelists for certain cards?

All in all, though, I've really been enjoying the site and the improvements.