Topic: Foil Update?

I know this is in the sticky but the last update is like 3 months ago. I know TCG has foil pricing available in their API. When is this going to show on deckbox? Basically the most annoying part of trading on here.

Re: Foil Update?

Coming soon! I've started to write the importer, just need to update the many places where the price is used for display or calculation smile

Beginning of next week hopefully.

Sweeet thanks for the info!

Speaking of foils, would it be possible to add a feature that lets you sort a wishlist/tradelist/inventory according to signed or foil vs. non-foil? Sorting by set, color, and card type is great, but for foil fiends, it'd be nice if, at a glance, we could see all of a user's foils for trade.

eldashgato wrote:

Speaking of foils, would it be possible to add a feature that lets you sort a wishlist/tradelist/inventory according to signed or foil vs. non-foil? Sorting by set, color, and card type is great, but for foil fiends, it'd be nice if, at a glance, we could see all of a user's foils for trade.

it's one of the filter options when looking at someone's list.  Hit More Filter Options, then Is Foil and set the value to True.  I don't remember if autographed is in there, but I know foils is because I use it so much.

Thanks, Sebi!  Really looking forward to this update!

Nighthawk wrote:
eldashgato wrote:

it's one of the filter options when looking at someone's list.  Hit More Filter Options, then Is Foil and set the value to True.  I don't remember if autographed is in there, but I know foils is because I use it so much.

Thanks, Sebi!  Really looking forward to this update!

Apparently I'm an idiot. Thanks - this was helpful.

It would still be cool if there was a way to display promos, signed cards. etc. this way.