Topic: confussion on paypal on here (Answered)

so if i wanted to sell a few cards on here using paypal...how would i go about that? ive been a long time trader here but now a days im looking to rid myself of my collection in paper in order to move on with school and work (and in need of money!) but i face the question of HOW do i do that? i want to do this as securely and hassle free as i can for me AND the buyer.  Help?

Last edited by VampireArmy (2013-12-06 02:11:51)

Re: confussion on paypal on here (Answered)

Same as a normal trade, however the buyers side will not have any cards. You will give them your paypal address, they will pay you and you ship your cards.

joecat wrote:

Same as a normal trade, however the buyers side will not have any cards. You will give them your paypal address, they will pay you and you ship your cards.

So basically that's it?  just the address.  I've been looking at the paypal itself and i wasn't sure how i would do the transfer of funds.

As long as you both have PayPal accounts, they send you money from their account to yours, usually as a gift to avoid fees, and once you've received it, you just send the cards to their listed address as you normally would.

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

How you transfer funds to your bank account can very depending on your preference. If they send you money it will appear in on your account page (just check your email to verify its actually there) I have never personally had a problem but just a precautionary thing.

I think that kind of covers it.  thank you so much!