Topic: H: 2x Sealed Mind Seize + 1x TNN 1x Baleful Strix

Opened one of the decks and removed the money cards so there is one each loose (unplayed/NM) and I have 2 factory sealed Mind Seize C13 decks.  I'm looking for the following in order of priority:

Marsh Flats (only need 1)
Liliana of the Veils
Deathrite Shamans
Mutavaults
Snapcaster Mages

And any other modern staples.  I'm eschewing legacy for the time being as it's barely played in my area, so other than a few duals I'm looking for to play in EDH I'd like offers to stick to this list or my wishlist.

I don't hate foils but usually don't value them as high as others.  I look at TCG cheapest available for the condition rather than median.

Re: H: 2x Sealed Mind Seize + 1x TNN 1x Baleful Strix

Bump

Possibly interested in one of the sealed Mind Seizes, and I'll be getting a Mutavault whenever it arrives in the mail. I don't have any of the other things on your list above list, but do you see other things you would want?

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Pitch35 wrote:

Possibly interested in one of the sealed Mind Seizes, and I'll be getting a Mutavault whenever it arrives in the mail. I don't have any of the other things on your list above list, but do you see other things you would want?

I took a look at your tradelist but didn't see anything.  Your inventory on the other hand does have some things I'd very much like to trade for.  Cryptic Command x2, Vendillion Clique, Snapcaster Mages for instance.

actiontech wrote:
Pitch35 wrote:

I took a look at your tradelist but didn't see anything.  Your inventory on the other hand does have some things I'd very much like to trade for.  Cryptic Command x2, Vendillion Clique, Snapcaster Mages for instance.

Unfortunately those are all in my modern deck that is still under construction, and are thus unavailable. Thanks for looking anyway!

Always looking for modern and legacy staples.

Deal is completed for one of the sealed mind seize decks.  Still have one sealed to go along with one TNN and one Baleful Strix.

Bump

Still have one each True-Name Nemesis + Baleful Strix opened and one sealed C13 Mind Seize deck to trade.

Bump