Topic: H: stuff W: old foil basics

I don't know why but I really like old basic lands. Pretty much anything from before mirrodin. If you got them let me know. I want all of them!

Re: H: stuff W: old foil basics

I too really like the old card frame. Its more of a nostalgic thing for me really. Good luck on the foil basics. People seem to really hold onto them tongue

Well that's unfortunate. Hopefully I can find some people willing to trade them away. Thanks for the response:)

I actually have a bunch with the old border card frame.  I have Plains, Island, Swamps, and Forests.  Start up a trade if you're interested!

I've got quite a few pre-mirrodin, but a lot are in german, if you want I can sort through for any english ones. Hit me up with a trade if you're interested.

I have a bunch.  I don't see much on your tradelist that I would be interested in though.  If you had any interest in buying, let me know.

Avnartt wrote:

I don't know why but I really like old basic lands. Pretty much anything from before mirrodin. If you got them let me know. I want all of them!

Off the top of my head I believe I have ~400 old foil basic lands.  How many are you interested in?