Topic: Foil Basic Land price?

What do you value run of the mill foil basic lands at?

I'm trying to get foil lands for my cube and I've been valuing them at $0.10 in cash or $0.20 in trade value. I'm curious what the rest of the deckbox community thinks.

EDIT: Something went wrong with the poll. It was supposed to have 6 different options:

a) < $0.20
b) $0.20 - $03.9
c) $0.40 - $0.59
d) $0.60 - $0.79
e) $0.80 - $0.99
f) >= $1.00

Last edited by xuul (2014-01-10 02:44:44)

Re: Foil Basic Land price?

Tcg has most of them around $1.00.

Personally if it's in person trading I do a dollar a land. Though there are exceptions with certain arts of course. Such as shadowmoor. Though over Deckbox it varies on what the other-side is. For instance if the trade is for junk rares probably around 50 cents, but if it's something more substantial I could easily see 10 cents or less. Though these are my personal rules and your mileage may vary. Hope this helped.

Locally the best price I can get them as at 50 cents in cash, and I,ve heard where people could get them for 30 cents each. So if its a cash trade I would value it somewhere around 30-50 cents and if its for cards I'd just go with the tcg mid.:)

I usually do a buck a pop, and some stores will sell for 50c each with most of the rest being a buck.

Some stores in Los Angeles did strange things like pricing 7th edition or Time Spiral much higher than other editions, so I didn't get any from them.