Topic: H: LoTV W: Aburpt Decay & Deathrite Shaman

Abrupt decay are priority but shamans are welcome as well.

Re: H: LoTV W: Aburpt Decay & Deathrite Shaman

One gone, still have two left.

How many of each are you looking for?

Rydon wrote:

he wants 4 deathrites and 2 decays

Rydon wrote:

Using TCG low Lili is 45.56 vs 10.50 for DRS and 4.25 for Abrupt Decay.  I'd need about 3 playsets of Abrupt Decay, 5 DRS, or some combination of the two.

axp878 wrote:
Rydon wrote:

Using TCG low Lili is 45.56 vs 10.50 for DRS and 4.25 for Abrupt Decay.  I'd need about 3 playsets of Abrupt Decay, 5 DRS, or some combination of the two.

this equates to 70+ bucks (12x decay or 5x drs) for 50 bucks (1 lotv) in real money.

"Real money"?  Go open your own store and you can charge retail.  I choose to trade at TCG low, no one is forcing you to trade with me.  Don't get all pissy because I wouldn't let you rip me off.  Beware of this guy, tried trading straight across the board my $45 card for $5 - $10 cards.  Obviously trying to sucker other less experienced people.

mtgtradingthread wrote:
axp878 wrote:
Rydon wrote:

this equates to 70+ bucks (12x decay or 5x drs) for 50 bucks (1 lotv) in real money.

axp878 wrote:

"Real money"?  Go open your own store and you can charge retail.  I choose to trade at TCG low, no one is forcing you to trade with me.  Don't get all pissy because I wouldn't let you rip me off.  Beware of this guy, tried trading straight across the board my $45 card for $5 - $10 cards.  Obviously trying to sucker other less experienced people.

mtgtradingthread wrote:
axp878 wrote:

Considering DRS is played more than LoTV (by far) and has a low price point that can rise, I'd say he was lucky you didn't accept.

axp878 wrote:

mtgtradingthread wrote:
axp878 wrote:

70 (at least) is what it would cost to buy those cards in NM condition on Ebay or TCGPlayer. Those are not retail outlets. 50 is what it would cost to buy a LOTV on Ebay or TCGPlayer.

Why are you whining at me in private messages?

http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14810

Read the rules guys.  Reported you both.

Just in case anyone believes this joker go checkout ebay yourself.  You can get playsets of Abrupt Decay for $18.50 and Deathrite Shaman for $40.

axp878 wrote:

Just in case anyone believes this joker go checkout ebay yourself.  You can get playsets of Abrupt Decay for $18.50 and Deathrite Shaman for $40.

Lowest 3 BIN Decay playsets are 26,27,28 = 81

Lowest playset of DRS is 47 BIN + 12.5 = 60, or 5x 12.5 = 72.5

Lowest Lilly BIN is 50

12 Decay on TCG is 73 bucks, 5 DRS is is 60. Lilly is 48. (NM)

Last edited by mtgtradingthread (2014-01-22 02:22:03)

Do we really need to close this thread?

mtgtradingthread wrote:
axp878 wrote:

Lowest 3 BIN Decay playsets are 26,27,28 = 81

Lowest playset of DRS is 47 BIN + 12.5 = 60, or 5x 12.5 = 72.5

Lowest Lilly BIN is 50

No one uses buy it now dumb ass.  Go look at completed auctions.  I've found 5 playsets of Abrupt Decay sold for less than $20 just in the last week.  I also found 5 playsets of DRS sold in the last week for $40 or less.  Go troll someone else.

Helios52 wrote:

Yes, please do.  I'm sick of being harassed by this jerk.  I'm not even trading with him and he's arguing valuation.

axp878 wrote:
Helios52 wrote:

Yes, please do.  I'm sick of being harassed by this jerk.  I'm not even trading with him and he's arguing valuation.

Granted. Closed.