Topic: W: Garruk , COB;2 Domri Rade; Stormbreath Dragon...

im also loooking for
2x Mizzium Mortars
1x Xenagos, the Reveler
and foil copies of G/R Monster cards
(*) 1x Mutavault *high priority but g/r is higher*
might be interested in Factory Sealed Sleeves MTG Brand (mtg artist or the card art ones), Dragon Sheild, and KMC
MTG Brand Art looking for is Xenagos but will look into other ones smile will trade for SEALED sleeves at $7(MTG), 8(DS) and 4(KMC)
****has to be 100 in the set for sleeves please no 50s****
also willing to sell cards just shoot me a trade pls and thanks smile

Re: W: Garruk , COB;2 Domri Rade; Stormbreath Dragon...

forgot i also have the FNM promo Warleader's Helix smile) and i might be willing to trade a mutavault for maybe a Garruk, CoB/stormbreath or garruk/domri trade but idk the trade has to right bc im 3/4 mutavaults lol mono blue needs to be finished! lol

and im currently looking for
4x Ghor-clan Rampager Promos +everything stated above

Last edited by Eliterawr (2014-01-23 03:04:32)

Just putting it out there... RG Monsters is the most fun T1 Standard deck at the moment (imo). I took a month off because I hate devotion and came back loving it. It feels like a combo deck sometimes. I even managed to go nuclear with Garruk and Domri last week. It was glorious.

Ik all im missing is garruk domri 2 a stormbreath( card is a beast in this deck) and 2 mizziums sb but even w/ o all of that its tough to handle i mean double ghorclan ramp on a stormbreath tgen fleshblood him and swing in lol

truechill wrote:

Just putting it out there... RG Monsters is the most fun T1 Standard deck at the moment (imo). I took a month off because I hate devotion and came back loving it. It feels like a combo deck sometimes. I even managed to go nuclear with Garruk and Domri last week. It was glorious.

Yessss. I dont have a Garruk yet but I was running RDW and RG devotion before this deck came out and this is by far more my style of play. My favorite play so far isn't even all that fancy. T2 Scav Ooze. T3 Boon Satyr. T4. Bloodrush Ghor-Clan on Boon Satyr. Blood to the face targeting Boon Satyr. 18ish damage out of nowhere.