Topic: Have stuffs looking for stuffs

lots of different things im looking for atm please lmk if we can get something going

thanks

Re: Have stuffs looking for stuffs

Wow, what a helpful thread. neutral

You should probably start by listing the cards you're looking for or at least providing a link to your Wishlist/Tradelist.

As it stands, your post is literally useless to anybody interested in doing trades. You really need to be more specific T_T

To be fair, I looked at his Wishlist.

Yes, you can go out of your way to do that if you want, but it's still helpful to provide a link. Saying "have stuff want stuff, yo I'm looking for stuff," doesn't really get the ball rolling at all.

That's how he wants to make his post than so be it. If you don't like it that's fine but other than thinking that to yourself you should probably just let him do it how he wants instead of being a jerk about it. If you don't want to trade with him that's fine but it takes like 2 clicks to see his list, not a huge deal.

Last edited by Themaddhatter2304 (2014-01-27 19:24:45)

Well I for one was curious enough to look at his trade list after.  And besides, there's no need to be an enormous dick in order to tell him you don't like his post.

I don't find GenericCola's post being a dick/rude nor do I believe his post warrants the response.  Maxmackie had a noble response rebuffing GenericCola.  Different rules, different styles - different strokes for different folks.  I looked at his trade/wishlist.

GenericCola wrote:

Yes, you can go out of your way to do that if you want, but it's still helpful to provide a link. Saying "have stuff want stuff, yo I'm looking for stuff," doesn't really get the ball rolling at all.

I have a few hundred wants if you are to lazy to browse then you are probably to lazy to make the trip to the post office to send out cards so the way I see it is ive weeded out one disappointing trade.....