Topic: Question About a Current Trade

Hi, I'm not sure if I should post this here or not (sorry ahead of time if not). I made a trade with someone and mailed my cards out last week. They were sent with tracking and were received on Monday the 27th. I realize that's only been 6 days ago, but the person has not communicated with me and I've sent several messages trying to make sure he received the cards since the tracking showed they had arrived. He's yet to send my cards out. How long should I wait before filing a BTR? Thanks ahead of time for any input.

Re: Question About a Current Trade

Please see http://deckbox.org/help/trade_rules for details on your questions. Moving this post to Site Feedback as it is not a BTR. Reopen if necessary as a BTR later please.

That still doesn't answer my question at all. I see the "allow 2 weeks for delivery." What's the waiting period for no communication at all when my cards have been delivered and mine have not even been sent out? 2 weeks as well?

Marvin_Howard wrote:

That still doesn't answer my question at all. I see the "allow 2 weeks for delivery." What's the waiting period for no communication at all when my cards have been delivered and mine have not even been sent out? 2 weeks as well?

Marvin is a great trader. I did a trade with him earlier this month and have been ultra pleased. I can vouch that he is a great trader.

About the non communication, I would blame part of this on the weather in the northern states. I have a trade that is pending because the seller's post office has been closed for the past few days but he sent me a message this morning telling me what was going on and why he hasn't sent.

Communication is key people. No news is bad news!

http://pwp.wizards.com/5101681338/Scorecards/Landscape.png

+1  on "would like to see a policy on how long someone can wait before sending cards".  Neither of us has sent cards yet in my trade of interest - he's new to the site, and since it'll be at least a week since when I agreed to when he can maybe send, I'd prefer to just cancel.  Perhaps weather is a factor: if that's the case then it seems logical to reset/cancel the trade and only start it up when you can commit to your half.