Topic: H: Dark Depths, Avacyn, More W: Melira Pod

I have a Dark Depths, Avacyn, Angel of Hope, Shocks and other items for trade and I am looking to get cards to build a Melira Pod deck.  I'm looking for the following cards for Pod:

Still Needed:

Voice of Resurgence x3
Linvala, Keeper of Silence x1
Razorverge Thicket x2
Thoughtseize x2
Ethersworn Canonist x1
Chord of Calling x3
Marsh Flats x2
Misty Rainforest x2
Verdant Catacombs x4

No Longer Needed:

Birthing Pod x3 - No Longer Needed
Murderous Redcap x2 - No Longer Needed
Kitchen Finks x2 - No Longer Needed
Reveillark x1 - No Longer Needed
Gavony Township x3 - No Longer Needed
Harmonic Sliver x1 - No Longer Needed
Orzhov Pontiff[ x1 - No Longer Needed

So, most of it.  If you are interested in working something out let me know.

Last edited by hanks_cafe (2014-02-14 16:19:21)

Re: H: Dark Depths, Avacyn, More W: Melira Pod

I've got 2 finks. Is that phyrexian arena available? Otherwise I'm also down for a hallowed fountain

Have 2 Birthing Pods and a few others off your list. Looking for a few more shocks. Discussion started. smile

aznman375 wrote:

I've got 2 finks. Is that phyrexian arena available? Otherwise I'm also down for a hallowed fountain

I am looking to keep the Arena, but the Fountain is fine.  I will start a trade.

Kammikaze wrote:

Have 2 Birthing Pods and a few others off your list. Looking for a few more shocks. Discussion started. smile

I am definitely interested in working something out and I replied to your trade request.

sending request interested in Dark Depths (have grove of Burnwillows)

Eliterawr wrote:

sending request interested in Dark Depths (have grove of Burnwillows)

I am interested and I have replied to your trade request.

Bump

Bump

1 Karn available?

Unfortunately not.  They are in my G(r) Tron deck that I am still trying to wrap up with Groves.

Nice! That's what I'm trying to do. I just got a Grove but I'm kind of leaning toward just playing the Karplusan Forest's because they're a lot cheaper. I see you are also running those. Do you think they work out well enough or are the Groves a necessity?

This will actually be my first attempt at a serious Modern deck, so I am probably not the person you would want to ask with my lack of experience with the deck.  But, with some testing/playing and watching others play the deck it seems like the Groves are where you want be.  The life gain is inconsequential to your plan as your goal is to hit Karn/Emrakul/Ulamog, but the life loss come be a factor in your downfall especially going up against aggro or burn type decks.

I picked up the Karplusan Forests not knowing when I would be able to pick up a set of Groves and they appear to be ok for now, but ultimately I will be putting Groves in their place.

Bump

I have the thickets...one is foil

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I have the thickets...one is foil

What would you want for them?  See anything I have that you are interested in?

Do you have or can you get a xenagod, I'd be interested in that but nothing else really on your list that I see

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

Do you have or can you get a xenagod, I'd be interested in that but nothing else really on your list that I see

I don't think I will be getting a Xenagod anytime soon, sorry.  But thanks for the offer.

Bump