Topic: Which cities get listed for a given state?

Under user profile settings, I'm wondering how the list of cities for a given state is populated.  I live in a rural community that is not listed, though I personally know that at least three deckbox.org members (myself included) reside in the same community.  Is there a way to get a community added to the list?

I selected the nearest listed community when I set up my profile (about 30 minutes away).  I'm just wondering if other members might also be in my area, though they might have selected a location that references the metropolitan area an hour from here.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Which cities get listed for a given state?

Update - while helping my wife set up her account, we found our town.  It turns out that the city list is not populating fully every time, and not all cities are showing up in alphabetical order.  I went back to my account to set my city, and the first time I could not find the city.  I cycled through all of the listed cities using the keyboard (the first letter of the city name) until it looped back through the list--the city was not there.  After refreshing the page, it was the same.  I knew the city was there because I just set it on my wife's profile.  I refreshed the page again and voila!, it was there.

Something wonky in that menu code, I guess.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.