Topic: H: LP Savannah/Griselbrand/Entomb W: stuff

Looking for other duals really just higher end cards looking to get a NM LoTV atleast for Savannah, or interested in a combination trade of the 3 for a NM Tropical Island

but open to other options i am a very vigorous trader so i trade to trade to trade, as usual adding value for upgrade trades i think tradelist is updated just unloaded $82 in store credit so i will double check trades before confirmation

Re: H: LP Savannah/Griselbrand/Entomb W: stuff

updated wishlist includes
unhinged lands(Forest/Mountain/Swamp/Island)
cabal coffers(1)
LoTV
Badlands
Windswept Heath
BoB
Goyf
stuff of that matter smile

Interested In the Entomb.  I couldn't trade a dual for that, but I have shocks I would trade for it.

What set is the Entomb from?

its the graveborn foil

Eliterawr wrote:

its the graveborn foil

Are you interested in any standard stuff?

sent u a trade can talk there

added
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

Eliterawr wrote:

added
Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth

Interested in the Griselbrand and the Entomb.  I have a fairly updated wishlist.  My inventory is no where near complete.  I just joined, as you can see, and I have a HUGE binder I need to find the time to sort through so I can put all of the cards on here.

sent u a msg...
BTW so everyone knows im not interested in Trading down my Tundra...im wanting to trade up just dunno for what probably for other dual..

also for FUTURE Reference... the next FNM Promo is: Banisher Priest interested in trading for Playsets of these (Promo only) valuing @ $3/ea