Topic: Looking for a box of MM

Looking to buy a box of Modern Masters. Message me if you have them!

Re: Looking for a box of MM

TJDrake has one as seen here http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=17307 he just sold me a box of innistrad pretty good guy as far as I can tell.

Careful of mapped boxes.  I've seen posts where people do that hmm

I do believe in order to map a box you need to open it to use the box mapping because it needs to know where some of the cards were in order to "map" what the rest of the box should be, which would result in you filling your box with other mapped packs. I may be wrong don't quote me I am not a wizard.

bighappyblocker wrote:

I do believe in order to map a box you need to open it to use the box mapping because it needs to know where some of the cards were in order to "map" what the rest of the box should be, which would result in you filling your box with other mapped packs. I may be wrong don't quote me I am not a wizard.

Neither am I but hey it was just a friendly warning out there for my fellow MTG player.  I'm always wary when buying from anyone except a store when it comes to sealed product.  Maybe I'm just paranoid

VampireArmy wrote:
bighappyblocker wrote:

Neither am I but hey it was just a friendly warning out there for my fellow MTG player.  I'm always wary when buying from anyone except a store when it comes to sealed product.  Maybe I'm just paranoid

As long as its factory sealed I am usually okay unless they have factory shrink wrap just lying around. But I mean you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

bighappyblocker wrote:
VampireArmy wrote:
bighappyblocker wrote:

As long as its factory sealed I am usually okay unless they have factory shrink wrap just lying around. But I mean you really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and lie?

This is correct. In order to sell a sealed mapped box, you would need to open it, map it, pull, refill it with packs, reseal the perforated cardboard (Is this even possible?), re-shrinkwrap it in wizards shrink, then sell it. The amount of time and effort it would take would make picking up extra hours at work more profitable tongue.

I agree with not buying opened or loose packs though, way too risky.

what are you offering?

Cash and/or trades. If you're interested we can discuss it further in a trade smile