Topic: Bant cloning deck review please

Good morning fellows.

I would appreciate comments on my very first deck i built smile
I believe the mana base needs improvements, as it is i believe it makes the deck very slow. However pqying 2 life each time a shockland enters does not seem like a great idea (also those are super expensive...).

I have not yet come up with a side board, as i have no clue yet how to make a decent one, even though i have read articles on it. I guess i would like to tackle it once i have an idea what you guys think of it.

Thank you !

http://deckbox.org/sets/624160

Re: Bant cloning deck review please

what no biovisonary hmm lol i like progenetic mimic hes a fun card especially if u wait for someone to activate o say Thassa or Xenagod u copy them bc they would be a creature and u win while copying them smile

i did not know biovisionary.
May be this could fit in the sideboard as an alternative win ? 4 of them + the clones and mimic could be interesting.

Last edited by poulping (2014-03-02 16:47:54)

yeha i run him in a Simic EDH deck, w/ parallel lives/primal vigor along side clone progen

Eliterawr wrote:

what no biovisonary hmm lol i like progenetic mimic hes a fun card especially if u wait for someone to activate o say Thassa or Xenagod u copy them bc they would be a creature and u win while copying them smile

Why would you use Progenitor Mimic to copy a Legendary?

drock007 wrote:

Why would you use Progenitor Mimic to copy a Legendary?

Doesn't make much sense to me, you'd never ever get a token... I like cloning them sometimes, but you have wait for you opponent to develop a massive board before you can copy a god.