Topic: Cards in Deck - Edition/Foil/Promo Status

I'm new to this site in general, so bear with me if this is something obvious that I am simply missing...

I created a deck, but it seems to me that I am unable to set the status of the cards in the deck either during or after addition. I am trying to keep track of which cards are in which deck, and the actual values of the deck, and being currently unable to set the foil/promo/edition of the card leaves me with nothing more than a simple decklist at the moment.

Is there some way that I can edit the cards in my deck to reflect their actual value, or actual edition? Or is it a feature that is currently unimplemented?

Thanks for your help!
Ripptor

Re: Cards in Deck - Edition/Foil/Promo Status

At present, the deck builder only reflects the title and quantity of cards, and does not allow for specifying specific cards as being part of specific decks.

This change has been suggested before, but don't know if it is something Sebi plans to include in future releases. I'll let him chime in if it is something on his radar.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Cards in Deck - Edition/Foil/Promo Status

I had hoped to be able to use this site for inventory management, to be able to keep track of where everything is in my decks, and to be able to accurately determine my deck's value at any given time.

Currently the deck listing does have columns for both card edition and price (if you turn them on), it's just incorrect, as it assumes a non-foil, most recent edition printing for everything. If these could be set, that would be enough. Even more preferably, they would be linked to the inventory, so that when one clicks on their Deck Count number, they see only what that specific card is in, instead of all cards of the same name.

I hope there are plans to expand the deck functionality to match the inventory functionality, and if not, request that they be considered. It would be wonderful to be able to track everything in one place, so that when I trade cards I know exactly from where to pull them.

Either way, thanks for the wonderful tool so far!