Topic: Order Error Page

I have an open order placed by user rfioren that neither of us can view. We get dumped to an error page. I am assuming that error gets logged on your end, but I figured I'd post here in case others are having issues with the new system.

http://i.imgur.com/WbzBVnA.png

Re: Order Error Page

I have a similar issue. My orders also show a 1 by them but when I open "my orders" there's nothing new to see.

ReliquaryTower and Atomicashes - I just warned someone else about this just a couple minutes ago, but both of you have cards for sale at $0. Mostly foil lands for Reliquary and an Erebos for Atomic.

If anyone uses the pricing tool to automatically price their cards for them, please be aware you should sort by price and fix the zeros. Hate for you guys to lose money.

Thank you for letting me know. That seems like something that should never happen. Looks like if I click N/A by mistake and don't enter anything it defaults to 0 instead of staying N/A.

atomicashes wrote:

Thank you for letting me know. That seems like something that should never happen. Looks like if I click N/A by mistake and don't enter anything it defaults to 0 instead of staying N/A.

That's what mine looks like as well. Fixing that. Thanks for the heads-up!

They need a "disable seller account button" for the time being.

Last edited by ReliquaryTower (2014-03-26 16:23:25)

It says I have one order that needs attention, but my order page is completely blank.

@ReliquaryTower

There is an option to disable your seller account. Under Edit Profile there is a checkbox for "Vacation Mode." This will disable anyone from sending trades or buying cards from you. Obviously this also affects your trades while checked, but if you notice some of your prices are wrong you can check it long enough to set them correctly.

Kammikaze wrote:

@ReliquaryTower

There is an option to disable your seller account. Under Edit Profile there is a checkbox for "Vacation Mode." This will disable anyone from sending trades or buying cards from you. Obviously this also affects your trades while checked, but if you notice some of your prices are wrong you can check it long enough to set them correctly.

That's the issue, though, is that it affects in-progress trades, too. sad Hopefully, down the line, there will be a bit of separation between the selling and trading sides.

trutrix wrote:

It says I have one order that needs attention, but my order page is completely blank.

Same here, and I also don't have a link to my Orders page anywhere on my screen.

Hi guys, thank you for reporting these.

The "you have 1 order that needs your attention" was a display mistake, it should now say there aren't any. (If there will be, you will also get an email about it.)

ReliquaryTower, I fixed it, the page should be displaying correctly now. I will reply to rfioren's mail about the payment, he will be able to redo it.

atomicashes, nothing can happen with the 0, if it's 0 it behaves as if you did not set anything. Users cannot add it to their shopping carts, so it's safe. We might have to fix it so that it does not show as 0, but still as N/A.

sebi wrote:

Hi guys, thank you for reporting these.

The "you have 1 order that needs your attention" was a display mistake, it should now say there aren't any. (If there will be, you will also get an email about it.)

ReliquaryTower, I fixed it, the page should be displaying correctly now. I will reply to rfioren's mail about the payment, he will be able to redo it.

atomicashes, nothing can happen with the 0, if it's 0 it behaves as if you did not set anything. Users cannot add it to their shopping carts, so it's safe. We might have to fix it so that it does not show as 0, but still as N/A.

Thanks for the quick work, my phantom order disappeared.

I'm assuming the Orders section will show up in "My Favorites" automatically when there is an order to look at?

minic00pers wrote:

I'm assuming the Orders section will show up in "My Favorites" automatically when there is an order to look at?

Correct!