Topic: Export Card Database

This is probably a pretty obscure request, but I'd like to be able to export things that are not in my inventory/wishlist/etc. Ideally, I'd like to export absolutely everything from the mtg database.

I've been working on an app that uses exported deckbox data for a few weeks now - it basically takes all the data from an export list and reformats that data into various lists that I use when selling/trading/cataloging, etc. One of the main features that I want the app to have is to be able to generate a list of cards based on their prices from deckbox (yes, I am aware that they are tcgplayer prices), but I need to be able to export stuff that I don't have and don't want in order for that to work. Like I said, this is probably a very infrequent request, since only programmers would be interested in sorting through all that data, but it should also be easy to add smile

Thanks for all the great work you guys do!

Re: Export Card Database

I would also find this useful

Re: Export Card Database

I believe we had that option before (I used to export the full card database and thus had a list of all the cards I had AND all the cards I needed). I would like to see it return.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.