Topic: -Closed-

Okay so I have decided to make a standard deck that I actually enjoy playing, so I have decided to trade the above cards to whoever can offer me the most from the following list. I need:

Finished!

Thanks everyone.

Last edited by shifty4690 (2014-04-08 02:09:56)

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

Re: -Closed-

I could do part paypal and part shocks. I have 3x Godless shrines, 1x Sacred Foundry, 2x Hallowed Fountain and 2x Steam Vents (Guildpact). Could this possibly work?

I'm interested in either or both fetches, but don't have any Merfolk stuff.  I have a Griselbrand, 3x Geist of Saint Traft, a Teferi, a Chinese Sunken Ruins and all non-green Shocklands (RTR and GTC) if you'd be interested in those at all.

I double checked my shocklands, and I need everything but breeding pool, overgrown tomb, and I only need one steam vents. Everything else I am looking to pick up extra copies. I am going to hold out for some slightly bigger items than just shocklands, but if you want to try to tempt me start up a trade.

Tradelist | Wishist

Sorry to those who already sent me trades, I have decided to pursue a new standard deck instead of random staples that I may or may not ever use. I am still interested in Shocklands for filler, but the above cards take priority.

Tradelist | Wishist

Hello, I have 2x Archangel, 2x Mistcutter, 1x Obzedat. I also have other standard cards not on your list that you may be interested in including 1x Kalonian Hydra, 3x Godless Shrine, 1x Blood Baron, 2x Desecration Demon, 3x Temple of Silence.

I understand that you have 2 Misty Rainforest available for trade? Would you like to work a trade out?

If you can hold of til friday I can get every card on that list, plus really anything else you're looking for in standard.

I could possibly wait until Friday, since I am not going to be playing the deck until the next week, the 18th. But I would need you to be able to purpose the trade now and lock it in so that I know what I am getting/still need. So if you aren't 100% sure of which cards you have/can get then we will just have to wait. But if you are sure, fire up a trade.

Tradelist | Wishist

I have a pending trade for some of these, still looking for the rest.

Tradelist | Wishist

I have most if not all of that. I will send you a trade when I get home. If you are up and we figure it out tonight, I'm going to the post office tomorrow.

Someone has offered me everything that I still needed, so I am set as far as that deck goes. I managed to trade two fetchlands into an entire standard deck, so I am pretty happy. I still have one misty, but I am not looking for anything else right now. I will make a new post if something comes up. Thanks for everyones offers!

Tradelist | Wishist