Topic: Login problems

Can Sebi or anyone help me with this annoying login problem?

Within the last few weeks, I've begun having issues when I attempt to login. I type in my username and password and get this error message: "Username or password is incorrect or you have not activated your account." So I have to click on the activate your account button, which tells me to enter my email. I then get sent an email saying "Deckbox account registration.
Hello Lou Harland,
Thanks for signing up with Deckbox!
Please click the following link to activate your account: (Link)."
Once I click on the attached link, a new window opens and I'm logged in to my DB account.

Why has this started happening and can someone please tell me how to get back to simply logging in like I could do before all the changes began taking place on the site (pricing, Marketplace, etc.)

Thank you.

Re: Login problems

Did you try resetting your password? It sounds like the login & password do not match. If that does not work could you send us an email to support@deckbox.org with the username you are using and the email associated to your account?

On a different, but similar note, every time I try to login to DB on my phone it fails the first attempt and the second attempt always succeeds. The error I receive is "500 Internal Server Error." This definitely isn't a big problem as I can just login again and it will work the second time. Just thought I would bring it to your attention.

Edit: Should probably mention that I'm using a Blackberry 9810. That right there could be the whole problem. wink

Last edited by Kammikaze (2014-05-02 11:53:27)

Thanks for the quick responses Sebi & Kammikaze. I use three different devices to access Deckbox and it happens on all three. I use my laptop at home (runs Windows 7), I use my desktop PC at work (also runs Windows 7) and I use my Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone. The problem seems to have begun around time of the Marketplace/Pricing changes. I'm not saying that caused my problem because apparently no one else is experiencing this quirk. But here are three things that happened differently around that time period.
1. The Marketplace/Pricing change was implemented.
2. I temporarily put my trading on vacation mode until pricing could become more stabilized. I did have some problems when I deactivated vacation mode, such as login telling me I needed to reactivate (or reset) my account.
3. I activated the AutocardAnywhere app on my Google Chrome, which I have since removed.
Anyway, I'm sending support my username and email to see if you can help me further.

Thanks again,
Lou

I emailed the necessary info to support, but have not heard back. Now I'm not receiving the "activate your account" email. So I am completely unable to login now. Someone please help!

Finally did get the "activate your account" email, but I'm still having to deal with this login problem. Is there anyone who can offer a solution?

Last edited by ballth (2014-05-04 02:47:46)

Answering your email right now.