Topic: [Standard] Green w/ RB splashes for Game Day

I play Standard tournaments rather infrequently, maybe once or twice every three months, and I'd like to get a deck in shape for Game Day:

http://deckbox.org/sets/662122

This is mainly a green deck, and it can have some explosive starts:

T1 Experiment One
T2 Burning-Tree Emissary & Scavenging Ooze (or Caryatid)
T3 Dreg Mangler (or Courser or Polukranos)
T4 Polukranos, Arbor Colossus, or Hunter's Prowess

or it can play a slower game while gaining life off of Scavenging Ooze and Courser of Kruphix, put out Polukranos or Arbor Colossus, and then break through with Setessan Tactics.  I really like the flexibility so far, and it has played very smoothly against friends.  I'm pretty happy with the main deck, though I've only faced off against three or four different decks, so there could easily be some matchups where I'll have trouble.

I'm really not sure what to put in the sideboard.  So far I'm pretty set on:

Abrupt Decay x4 (for Gods, enchantments, etc.)
Bow of Nylea (for grindier games)

after that I'm considering some number of:

Mistcutter Hydra
Putrefy
land destruction (for Maze's End or Nykthos)
Pithing Needle (for Planeswalkers)
more enchantment removal

Does anyone have any suggestions for the sideboard (or main deck)?  Are there enchantments that I need to worry about there are more than three mana?  Any suggestions for burn/Boros?

Re: [Standard] Green w/ RB splashes for Game Day

So I'm not really sold on splashing BOTH red and black here...  Dreadbore just leaps off the page as being SOOOO out of place.  If you're worried about PWs, Bramblecrush is standard legal and keeps you in your primary color.  Hero's Downfall is also a thing I hear...

I mean there really are two ways to take this, one would be to focus on the mono-green aggro strategy that has been putting up good numbers as of late, at which point things like BTE should give way to Kalonian Tusker and whatnot.  Alternately, you can go more B/G devotion with a lot more emphasis on the black side.

If you want something REALLY outside the box, B/G constellation has potential too...

Lastly, note that Abrupt Decay would be totally useless against the gods as they're indestructible.

Re: [Standard] Green w/ RB splashes for Game Day

Just to follow up in case anyone is playing a similar deck, I played this deck today at Game Day.  The deck felt great all day, and I ended up undefeated.  After sideboarding it was great to have 4 Dreadbores and 4 Abrupt Decays in certain matchups.  I was expecting to side in the Gruul Charms against mono-black, but the Dreadbores and Abrupt Decays were good enough on their own.  I didn't have any mana problems as I would either have OK mana from my lands or I would have a Caryatid or two on board.  The extra temples were great to aid Courser in hitting my land drops.