Topic: Bring back the static search box

The whitebox search is fine in many cases, but I most often access the site from my phone when at my LGS.  I don't have the ability to enter <Ctrl>+<I> in order to bring up the search screen from my phone (or from my tablet). The static search box on the card database screen was great--I would just open a browser pointing to the database page, start typing the card name, and--VIOLA!--I could select the correct card and see the card info (including my inventory counts).  Now I cannot access that search box except when at a desktop or laptop. Then, when I do use it, I have to click another tab to see my inventory counts--not convenient at all.

Please either restore the static card database search box, or give us an option to get it back (e.g., an alternate page, a configurable option).

This is extremely important to me and my use of this site.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Bring back the static search box

I did put it back on the card pages in the title bar, but not on the card database title bar. Will do.

Thanks, Sebi.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

There is an icon in the site header on all pages actually, that opens the card dialog. Does that solve this issue for you?

BTW, I know the dialog is a bit off on mobile and will try to fix that next.