Topic: CLOSED (thanks!)

I need a few cards that I may or may not end up using in the deck, but I will find a use for either way. Also, since this is an EDH deck I would enjoy if all of these could be foiled out. Doesn't mean don't send me a normal trade, just means I'm giving preference to foils. Also for things like Cryptic command or a foil breeding pool I will so trade out of inventory for that. So regardless of what you see on a list shoot me a note and maybe we can make a deal

WANTS:
Cryptic Command
Breeding Pool (foil only)

Notable Haves:
Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas
Elspeth, Knight Errant
Stormbreath Dragon
Progentius
Rafiq of the Many
Mistbind Clique
Foil Ashen Rider
Thassa
Purphoros
Keranos
Iroas

Thanks all for your time!

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-06-05 19:10:29)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: CLOSED (thanks!)

Two down already, keep the trades coming please big_smile

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: CLOSED (thanks!)

Goodmorning Deckbox!!!

You know, I'm a busy guy, I work two jobs, and I have a lot going on right now as I'm moving in roughly 4 months...but last night I got to play Shogun 2 Total War for about two hours. Its amazing what taking two hours to yourself does for your outlook on things. Hope to see some new trades today tongue If you have what I'm looking for specifically, such as foils, and you don't like the trade list, talk to me about inventory. THANKS!

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-06-05 13:30:06)