Topic: Zendikar Land Swap

Hey guys,
I am looking for specific arts for the Zendikar full art basic lands, and I thought I would see if people wanted to swap for other versions.  The specific ones I'm looking for are:

Plains (John Avon)
Island (Véronique Meignaud)
Swamp (Véronique Meignaud)
Mountain (Véronique Meignaud)
Forest (John Avon)

Feel free to send me trade offers if you're looking to swap arts on these Zendikar lands.  Thanks for looking and happy trading!

DTrain

Re: Zendikar Land Swap

Would you be willing to swap for the art you want but say an Island for a swamp or a plains for a forest, something like that?

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-06-19 17:01:07)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Possibly. I don't want to go below the numbers that I need in my decks, but otherwise I could probably do that. What did you have in mind?

would you give value for an incentive to do the swap

fairportmagic wrote:

would you give value for an incentive to do the swap

Maybe a little bit, but not too much, otherwise I could just buy some of them since they're not that expensive.

I totally would if you didn't want the ones that I prefer to play.  tongue

DTrain wrote:

Possibly. I don't want to go below the numbers that I need in my decks, but otherwise I could probably do that. What did you have in mind?

I need to have a net gain of two islands and two forests, otherwise I can do one for ones.

I have another gentleman who is interested in similar lands right now, so I will be prioritizing by who can give me what I need for my decks. I will be putting up my needs in specifics either later tonight or tomorrow morning. You want one of the islands that is my favorite so I don't know if that will work out but I have no issue with your other desires.

Thanks for your interest and willing to deal

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list