- 1x Temple of Abandon
- 1x Temple of Plenty
- 2x Thoughtseize
- 2x Ajani Steadfast
- 1x Congregate
- 2x Purphoros, God of the Forge
- 2x Lilliana Vess (M15)
- 2x Waste Not

If someone wants the Foil Cascade bluffs, I will want a non foil in return included in the trade. All my cards listed are M/NM and I would expect the same in return. I have many other not listed so If you are looking for something let me know. With the exception of the Cascade Bluffs, I would like to keep it Standard for Standard.

Last edited by Khilborn (2014-07-17 00:12:07)

Re: Trading or buying, Please look!

BUMP

I have a few of the cards you need if you're interested in buying. Xenagos walker, voyaging satyr, destructive revelry, a temple of abandon, a deicide, and a purphoros, 2 magma jet.

Lyvern wrote:

I have a few of the cards you need if you're interested in buying. Xenagos walker, voyaging satyr, destructive revelry, a temple of abandon, a deicide, and a purphoros, 2 magma jet.

Let me know prices on each and see if we can come to a deal.

Last edited by Khilborn (2014-07-14 14:59:37)

Jets are .50, the revelry and satyr can be free, no worries with that. Temple I can probably do 1.50 for, purph 3.50 and xen 5.50, deicide 1

Lyvern wrote:

Jets are .50, the revelry and satyr can be free, no worries with that. Temple I can probably do 1.50 for, purph 3.50 and xen 5.50, deicide 1

I already got most, What would you do the JEts, Purph and the Temple for shipped?

7.50 sounds fine?

Lyvern wrote:

7.50 sounds fine?

Would you like to trade instead. Based on your original prices I think the remaining cards total $6

Prices above didn't include any shipping/tracking. I can send them in a plain envelope/top mailer with no tracking if you'd like, for 6. There isn't too much I'm interested in on your tradelist... I could go for urza's incubator.

Last edited by Lyvern (2014-07-14 19:06:32)

I'll sell you:

• Elspeth x1

• Stormbreath Dragon x4

• Sylvan Caryatid x4 (1promo)

• Temple of Abandon x1

• Temple of Plenty x1

• Thoughtseize x2 (theros)

• Bow of Nylea x1

• Magma Jet x2

$125 shipped with tracking/bubble mailer

Hi! I have 2 Elspeth I'd be happy to sell you.

Also, you didn't mention them in this thread, but if your wishlist is accurate I've got 2 Erebos, 3 Hero's Downfall, and a Xenagos too, if you're interested in buying any or all of those. I haven't sold anything on deckbox before, but is 85% of the "average market value" deckbox lists a reasonable sale price?

wintermute93 wrote:

Hi! I have 2 Elspeth I'd be happy to sell you.

Also, you didn't mention them in this thread, but if your wishlist is accurate I've got 2 Erebos, 3 Hero's Downfall, and a Xenagos too, if you're interested in buying any or all of those. I haven't sold anything on deckbox before, but is 85% of the "average market value" deckbox lists a reasonable sale price?

Sent Email via Deckbox

Updated the list. Still looking. Much rather trade than buy.

Still need Elspeth's? I could sell you my pair if you still need them.

Rocc wrote:

Still need Elspeth's? I could sell you my pair if you still need them.

Price shipped?

Have a set of Caryatids if you still need them.  We had talked about a trade before but you ended up cancelling.  Interested in your Foil Ephara.  Send me a trade if you want to do something.

List updated

If you've still got the foil Cascade Bluffs, I'd like to trade for that.  I have a nonfoil one to include, check out my list to even it out.

Careful, I'm pretty sure this guy is a scammer...

serpentcat wrote:

Please stop making unfounded personal attacks, or we will have to suspend your account.

sebi wrote:
serpentcat wrote:

Please stop making unfounded personal attacks, or we will have to suspend your account.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't think personal attacks had to be founded in this forum....
https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=21934

I have 2x thoughtseize I am selling..