Topic: Lingering bug (somtimes)

First of all, thanks for fixing default behavior when adding cards to inventory.  Most often now, when I add cards, the system  leaves the existing inventory numbers alone, and I can just add the quantity I want, and specify the number I want to trade. HOWEVER, the system is still acting the old way in some situations (where adding a card takes one from the tradelist count and puts it in as a "1" in the tradelist count for the newly added card).

As best I can tell, this is only happening when adding cards where I already have more than 10 (possibly 10 or more) of the card.  For quantities under 10, it seems to be working fine.  I don't know if it's only happening for me, or whether others are experiencing this, too.

The next time I add a significant number of cards to inventory (after Friday's draft), I will take notes about each time I experience it.

All in all, it is still better than before.  Then I had to modify almost everything I entered. Now, it's about one in fifteen or twenty cards.

Keep up the good work!

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Lingering bug (somtimes)

Just ran into it again this evening. It only happens on cards that already have a quantity of ten or higher.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Lingering bug (somtimes)

Thank you for reporting! Fixed now.