Topic: Selling/trading complete decks and playsets?

Would it be possible to implement something that allows users to list complete decks, playsets, and other "piles of cards" or MTG paraphernalia as being for sale or trade in their tradelists? For instance, I have a complete Belcher deck I would like to move, but I have zero interest in breaking it up. Likewise, I sell a lot of 4x un/common playsets, pauper cube sets, and other such things locally and on eBay, and it'd be nice if there was a way for me to indicate that I have these available in my tradelist, with a fixed asking price and maybe a short description. I mention that I have this sort of thing available on my profile page, but not everyone reads those. I was able to trade one set to a Deckbox user, but selling it wasn't an option, because of how the site operates and the new policies for sellers that were rolled out with the Marketplace. Playsets are all over eBay, though, and sometimes it just makes more sense to offer something as a set instead of adding individual cards to my tradelist. It's also less work, which is huge.

If this cannot be implemented, is there a workaround that allows users to sell playsets and still give Deckbox its cut?

Re: Selling/trading complete decks and playsets?

Very good points, this is a very necessary feature, both for full decks as well as playsets or bulk type things, even full collections. It's high on the priority list smile

Re: Selling/trading complete decks and playsets?

Excellent. Until that feature arrives, though, are there possible workarounds that the Deckbox team is fine with? For instance, to insure that the site gets its cut, could I sell a complete deck as, say, an expensive Storm Crow (or some other joke card) if the buyer and I have a mutual understanding that s/he is actually receiving a complete deck? (e.g., "Buy this Storm Crow for 40 bucks and I'll throw in an M15 uncommon/common playset for free!") Or is that too weird?

Even better, could the team simply introduce generic, placeholder 'cards' that people can add to their tradelists, set prices on, and sell to buyers after discussing what the 'cards' actually represent? This is imperfect, I know, but it could allow users to sell decks, playsets, and other strange things in the meantime.