Topic: Looking for Battletech + SW 2.0 (wotc) CCGs

Howdy,

I'll pay/trade for either, just let me know what you've got.  Battletech, I'd be game for anything you have.  SW 2.0 - Im just looking for non-starter stuff/pile of singles.

Deckbox is a bit out of date - Have pretty much any standard staple you may want, lots of other odds and ends.

Re: Looking for Battletech + SW 2.0 (wotc) CCGs

I know you say anything, but I have a SHIT ton of Battletech, as I am a BT nut (JAGUARS FOREVER), so any direction as to what you want would be helpful.

Also, are you after BT cards for magic cards or BT cards for BT cards?

Thanks!

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

AmarusCameron wrote:

I know you say anything, but I have a SHIT ton of Battletech, as I am a BT nut (JAGUARS FOREVER), so any direction as to what you want would be helpful.

Also, are you after BT cards for magic cards or BT cards for BT cards?

Thanks!

Honestly just trying to get enough BT to put together a couple of decks so my friends and I can mess around with it.    I have a starter and that's ... it ... haha.   Seems like it'd be easier if I'm picking up stuff from earlier on in the game (the original set + maybe the first 1/2 expansions) to keep the learning curve low.  I remember really liking it back in the day, little sad I can't dig up my daishi or cool unique pilots ... sad

Well when I say I have...everything, I mean if there is a card you list and I don't have it I will be very surprised.

If you want to get a list set up for me of things you might want I can dig them out of their binders and such.

Only things I won't trade unless I have a playset are any card with the specification of "Clan Smoke Jaguar" on it. That is my clan, pure and simple.

Lastly some of the cards are edged, I will let you know which but none are worse than LP, but I bought lots from people ages ago and some came to be with a bit of love. I was not encouraged as a child to play CCGs so I missed the game as it released.

I'll open up a trade for us.

(Also I have tons of Direwolves so no worries on getting your favorite mech back big_smile)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Man, I used to run shit Ryoken D and Puma C back in the day. Had a Davion deck also

Summoner B/C, Stormcrow A/C, and Mist Lnyx (all around), with one or two DireWolves for the heavy hitters. Clan Smoke Jaguar all the way!

I remember being all about the Ice Ferrets

CLAN WOLF USER!!! KILL HIM!!!

Unless you were Clan Ghost Bear, they are cool, and they used Ice Ferrets as well. But oh God Clan Wolf, I hated those guys so much.