Topic: [CLOSED]

Hey all, I've decided to create my Kitty Kat Kreigers deck, and I need a crap ton of foil commons, uncommons and a few rares. For some of the rares I have non-foils to trade back, if that will induce to yo part with the foil but I just want as many foils as possible. For all the common's and uncommon's I want foils only, for the rares if I can't find the foils I'll have to settle for normal. Thanks for your interest and hopefully we can help each other out.

Foils only please: (promo's where applicable are acceptable as well)
Ghostway
Return to Dust
Rout (Conspiracy version only please)
Planar Cleansing
Infiltration Lens
Shield of the Avatar
Scythe of the Wretched
Godsend
Deathrender
Sword of Kaldra
Boon Reflection
True Conviction
Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx

Foil or Normal:
Raksha Golden Cub
Jareth, Leonine Titan
Crackdown

And any full art Zendikar plains or Foil plains from scars of Mirrodin/New Phyrexia or foils plains from Mirrodin, you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for looking through big_smile

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-08-20 17:15:12)

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Re: [CLOSED]

List updated, already got a trade. Keep them coming and thank you!

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

I have winds of rath (there's no foil version that I know of), swords to plowshares, exile from alliances, wrath of god and ghostly prison. Hit me up with a trade if interested. Not sure if they're all uploaded.

Discussion started...woot!

Unfortunately, most of the stuff that I have from this list is the same as the person above me (Swords to Plowshares, Wrath of God, and Ghostly Prison). I also have Jareth and Austere Command (non-foil for both of those).

As for the "of Kaldra" equipment pieces... do you only want foils of the original cards or are you interested in the promos of them at all?

I would do promo's, in fact promo's might be really cool.

As for the command, throw that in the trade as well, I can always upgrade it later.

Lists updated

I have a spare Wrath of God.  Interested in your Akroma's Memorial.  I'll send you a trade offer and we can try to work something out.

Thanks for the interest! I'll take a look smile

Still lookin guys, help an EDH junkie out!

Lists updated, still looking for things!

List updated, once again. Got some big ticket foils of out of this list so that will help smile

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-08-18 12:29:35)

Got four more, list updated

List updated, send me some shiny kittehs!

Just got a whole bunch (8) list updated big_smile

List updated, got ma Brimaz!