Topic: Ability to filter inventory by edition, including qty zero

As a collector, I often want to determine which cards from a specific set I'm missing.  For example, I want to know which cards from M11 I have less than two of.

If I filter my own inventory for edition owned: M11, then it shows only the quantities I have of cards from M11.  Perfect, except it doesn't show cards that I have zero quantity of.  When I have someone else's box of M11 bulk in front of me (or similar) and need to know which cards I lack, I can't get it from this view.

Alternatively, I can use filter the whole MTG inventory for edition printed in: M11.  This shows all cards printed in that set, including ones I have zero of.  Perfect, except the quantity displayed is the total number of each card I own from any set, not just from M11.  If I have two copies of a card from, say, Lorwyn, but zero from M11, it will say two.  I have to click on each card's inventory count to see which set my owned quantity came from.

Is there a way I can see just cards from one set, with just the quantity I own of that set, including where I own zero?  This would make finishing out collections so much easier.  Bonus points if there's a way for me a specify a desired quantity from a given set (i.e. two of each card), and have the number I lack of each card automatically added to my wish list.

Re: Ability to filter inventory by edition, including qty zero

This is indeed an feature we'd like to have. Currently thinking of implementing it not within the inventory view, but on a specific edition's page (such as http://deckbox.org/editions/179-magic-2 … ack-promos ).

Agree completely!  i always have to go to the card database page

Expanding on this, I'd like to be able to print a list of all the zero quantity cards for a set, so I'll know what i need when at my LGS.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I agree with the original request, this is a very important feature that's currently missing.
Including the ability to print.

I'd also like to be able to apply filters to this view: by rarity, language, color, card type. Especially the language is important to me.