Topic: vacationing members

Howdy, I was just curious about this. I completed a trade (well i think) with a guy at the end of July. i received his cards and marked the trade as such however he/she did not do the same and has not logged in to his account since the time the trade was made. This still shows up on my active trades and i was wondering if there was a default time that this would stay and then possibly be manually changed by an Admin? it just seems silly that this would stay on my trades forever if this trader is not ever going to log on again.

Thanks!

Re: vacationing members

I'm pretty sure you'd be allowed to cancel the trade at this point, just to get it off your active trades list.  Don't just up and cancel it, though.  First, you need to head on over to the BTR forum and file a report; the other member has broken rule 1.2 (Inactivity and Unresponsiveness) by not responding for more than seven days.  The admins will contact them via email and give them seven more days to respond, after which you will be allowed to cancel the trade and leave negative feedback, if you wish.