Topic: Adding away or idle status

It has occured to me that if you are on your smart device and you havent closed the window that you are still considered online in Deckbox. Is there a way to create a timer so individuals dont think you live and breathe on deckbox when you are actually not at your computer?

Re: Adding away or idle status

This really needs to be taken a step further. People that haven't logged in, in months need to have something that identifies that. Maybe an icon that's black instead. I'm sure that everyone is annoyed by this and has at some point been setting up a trade with someone that's not been online forever. Heck, I even have friend suggestions for people that haven't been on since 2011.

Re: Adding away or idle status

Another I'd like to see is a "taking a break" switch or option.  That way, during busy times (like now, for me), I could mark my status as unavailable for trades, and I would not appear in the list of trading partners having or wanting some specific card.

I have my profile noting that I'm taking a break from trading all summer, but people keep sending me trade proposals.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.