Topic: rector gone.

the rector is like barely sp...you know aside from someone doodling on it.  picked it up at fnm, did not do this atrocity to it tongue  if you need one for edh, here's the cheapest you'll get one that's not bent in half, and you want it dead in your graveyard anyways...all the more motivation to send it there tongue

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/7016/ynxt.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/739/44l9.jpg

will trade it for 16$ of value, or sell it for 12$ shipped in pwe.  16 is low on tcgplayer when i write this is how i got there...they don't seem to dip much for condition issues.  will look at lists.

...and he's gone.  thanks for the interest!

Last edited by darcet (2013-09-17 02:45:50)

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Re: rector gone.

I would trade for it at 10 because that seems difficult to save into a good alter.

merged wrote:

I would trade for it at 10 because that seems difficult to save into a good alter.

Before I clicked the link I was thinking "Can't be that bad, and worse case I can have it altered". After clicking the link I am with you on this.

Interested, take a look at my list. It's pretty meager, but you may find something.

I collect funny, epic, or unique flavor texts (foil if applicable)
Looking to purchase one player rewards and one judge foil Wasteland.
Tradelist | Wishist

...why? hahaha

Come on bring your green hat? What does that even mean? This card is hilarious and I hope it finds a good home.

PhyrexianLibrarian wrote:

Come on bring your green hat? What does that even mean? This card is hilarious and I hope it finds a good home.

in the original artwork, the plants behind the rector make it look like he's wearing a green hat.  i'm assuming someone was high and insisted on making their point tongue

Profile  |  Tradelist   |  Wishlist

Whoever got it needs to follow up with what they do with it!

Please.