Topic: Want: Modern BW Tokens Pieces // Have: Tradelist or $$$

I'm looking to finish up my modern deck.  Figured I'd throw my list up here before I go ahead an buy everything I need.  I obviously prefer to trade when possible but I'm happy to buy as well.  As for price, make me an offer!  I won't pay more than the lowest TCG price with 4 of a card (because, obviously, I can buy for that much.)  I'm not interested in buying foils, unless you're willing to give a discount (I'll consider them if I'm trading, and I willing to make an exception if they're either cheap cards, close in price, or otherwise noted)

Preference will be given based on price, and on who I can get the most from.

On to the list!  I'm need in the following (All are on my wishlist):

===I want===

Lands:
4x Godless Shrine
3x Windbrisk Heights

Creatures:
3x Auriok Champion
1x Tidehollow Sculler
2x Hero of Bladehold
3x Burrenton Forge-Tender

Spells:
4x Path to Exile (I like the promos a lot, I'm hesitant to pay 2x as much, but I'll happily trade for them at that)
4x Raise the Alarm
4x Zealous Persecution
2x Duress
4x Gather the Townfolk
3x Lingering Souls
4x Spectral Procession
1x Honor of the Pure
3x Stony Silence
2x Relic of Progenitus

===I'm offering===

Trade: check out my trade list.

Cash: make me an offer.  Or, propose a trade to me with what you have, and I'll make you an offer!

In addition to my tradelist, I have the entirety of the Esper commander deck.  I haven't gone through it yet but if there's something you're looking for from there, let me know.

===Other Stuff I Want===

As long as you're here... I'm also looking for the following.  Not offering cash for these, unless you're willing to make a deal.  But, if you have them and some of the stuff above and my tradestuff isn't exciting,  maybe we can work out something!

4x Flagstones of Trokair
Promo Evolving Wilds (as many as I can get)
My wishlist!

Profile | Tradelist | Wishlist (High Priority), Wishlist (Generally Interested)
Don't have one of these?  You should get one, learn how: Instructions

Re: Want: Modern BW Tokens Pieces // Have: Tradelist or $$$

started a trade, have a decent amount of stuff you need