Topic: Ask and you shall recieve - "Official" Mtg Selling Group

Since there was quite a bit of interest in having a seperate place made specifically to buy/sell mtg cards, I went ahead and created a for that. Introducing MTG Market!  Ive submitted a request to have a forum added so people can post their lists but in the mean time feel free to join up and prepare your buy/sell lists.

http://deckbox.org/communities/mtg_market

Re: Ask and you shall recieve - "Official" Mtg Selling Group

Rules and guidelines are being currently discussed among the Moderators and Sebi before the forum can be opened.

I think Bazaar of Baghdad would make an excellent community picture haha

I thought about doing the same thing!

Balloon Peddler, Black Market, Conjured Currency (lol), Icatian Moneychanger, Kyren Negotiations, and probably a few other ones I haven't thought of would be good too!

Last edited by grossoggodeckbox (2013-12-12 16:27:18)

OK I was going to change it to Bazaar but now that you mention Conjureded Currency...Im sorry the irony just speaks for it self lol

Thieves Auction would be a good one too.

Furnacedragon wrote:

Thieves Auction would be a good one too.

There are so many good ones.  Perhaps someone with some sweet shop skills could make one of those MTGSalvation style mashup images of all the money related MTG art.

Once the Forum is up, Ill post a poll and we'll have a vote

How long before the forum is open?

atomicashes wrote:

How long before the forum is open?

Ive submitted the prelimanary rules for the selling forum to Sebi and the rest of the Moderators. The past few weeks have been busy for everyone with the holidays and the Foil Update was a bigger project on the table to get done before the end of the year. Im hoping to have the Forum open after the new year. This is contingent on Sebi and the rest of the Deckbox team ofcourse.

Any word on the opening of the forum?

Profile     Tradelist     Wishlist

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Per Sebi - "Hi guys. We've also done some thinking about this topic. I'm not ready to announce anything yet, but we have great and ambitious plans. Give us another few weeks, and you will not be dissapointed!"

I this was right after the New Year so Im waiting to see what happens.

Perhaps he is adding another column in the database for each card detail, allowing us to say if we are willing to sell it as opposed to just trading it. Maybe we will have a sell list. Either way I'm cool with that, just wanted to see if there was any forward momentum big_smile

All that to say, thanks for the update wink

Last edited by AmarusCameron (2014-02-05 16:01:22)

Always interested in expeditions, invocations, foil full art lands, and reserved list

Got some news for all you would be buyers and sellers out there. Without giving too much away, you should expect something happening in the next week or so. I wont give away details (Ill let Sebi do that) but from what Ive seen, it looks like Sebi and Catinca had their work cut out for them with this specific aspect of the Deckbox. Be patience and you certainly wont be disappointed. smile

Woot!

...and that is all =P

Looking forward to it smile

And now introducing the new feature of Deckbox...See here (http://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=19133)

Forum opening soon to follow.

My God...it's beautiful...

http://media0.giphy.com/media/rl0FOxdz7CcxO/giphy.gif

The Forum is now open!