Topic: Looking for Revised Cards

I'm looking for a couple of cards in Revised, if anybody has the following, I'd love to make a trade:

Nevinyrral's Disk
Serendib Efreet

Last edited by asmodeanreborn (2012-04-24 15:40:31)

Re: Looking for Revised Cards

I have most of these but itll be a pain to dig through my boxes to grab them, what do you value the list at?

Bad Moon $3
Cockatrice $.50
Gaea's Liege $.50
Meekstone $1.35
Clockwork Beast $.40
Nevinyrral's Disk $5.60
Demonic Hordes $1.70
Serendib Efreet $1.80
Living Wall $.25
Ornithopter $.65

So I guess $15.75 for the list. I need the cards to be in decent condition, though, especially the Disk, since I don't have any other copies of that anymore. I'd be happy to make this part of a bigger trade if people are interested in Elesh Norn or something, though I'd prefer if it was one where I got as many of the cards above as possible in that case.

definitely, i'll dig through them tonight and let you know what I have. They are all in great shape. Probably pack fresh, I don't remember playing any of those cards after I opened them decades ago.

rabidmonkeys wrote:

definitely, i'll dig through them tonight and let you know what I have. They are all in great shape. Probably pack fresh, I don't remember playing any of those cards after I opened them decades ago.

Did you ever have time to look through your cards? smile

I've got everything except the Efreet and Disk if you are interested.

Everything is played essentially, although a couple are in NM condition maybe.

~$11 worth of trade on your scale.

http://imgur.com/BnnLr

I've got a nm+ meekstone.

hanker307 wrote:

I've got a nm+ meekstone.

Thanks - I only need the Disk and the Efreet now, though... though to be honest, I wouldn't mind trading for it as part of a larger trade, as I could definitely use it for regular deck building smile