Topic: ***How to get TCG average prices***

I know most people are frozen on trading because the pricing is messed up, but we can use mtgstocks.com to get TCG low/med/high and foil.  I know the people at Deckbox can't tell us that, but we can get the same pricing info there.  At least that way we can start trading again.

Re: ***How to get TCG average prices***

You can, of course, also go to tcgplayer.com.

Use the AutocardAnywhere plugin.  To keep it from hijacking mouseovers on my inventory and deck pages, I add "deckbox.org/sets/" to site blacklist/whitelist box.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

How do you get to the whitelist/blacklist section?  The add-on itself looks great.

psrex wrote:

How do you get to the whitelist/blacklist section?  The add-on itself looks great.

I finally figured it out.  I spent 15 minutes looking, and then figured out within 2 minutes of posting.  There's a new bar at the very bottom of Firefox that had an 'M' that I could click on to bring up the preferences.

Sorry for not seeing your question earlier. For others using chrome, you'll find the stylized M icon up top, next to the menu icon.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

I'm trying this, and quickly noticed that pricing doesn't take into account the edition.  For example it tells me that Skullclamp has an an average price of $8.02, but what it appears to be doing is averaging the three prices for all skullclamp printings (ftv, darksteel and commander) as opposed to just pulling one price.