Re: Missing printings, card numbers, editions for specific cards

Updated announcement post with information about the addition of more of the reported missing printings: https://deckbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php … 756#p96756

New here, just started looking around.   

I noticed the Renaissance set was not listed.  It was printed in French & German.  There is also an Italian Renaissance set with a different card list.

There is also a core set missing.  These days it's called Summer, but it was originally called Edgar because that was the sets code name.  It is a darkly printed version of Revised with different copyright line.  Same card list as Revised, but WAY different prices, so should be listed separately.

It would be nice to have these sets listed, even if pictures aren't available.

Noticed some issues with the images for some of the Lorwyn Basic Lands.  The first card # is the # in the database and the second # is the actual card it is showing.  Below are the mistakes:

swamp
290 is showing 293
292 is showing 290
293 is showing 292

forest
298 is showing 299
299 is showing 300
300 is showing 298

mountain
295 is showing 296
296 is showing 297
297 is showing 295

plains
282 is showing 283
283 is showing 285
285 is showing 282

I found today that the Coldsnap Theme Decks set has only the first printing of each basic land - there should be 3 per basic.
See #48 - 62: http://magiccards.info/cstd/en.html

Transform Card Checklist cards?

Shouldn't there be a listing for the Innistrad and Dark Ascension checklist cards? e.g., http://www.trollandtoad.com/p322181.html

WillAdams wrote:

Transform Card Checklist cards?

Shouldn't there be a listing for the Innistrad and Dark Ascension checklist cards? e.g., http://www.trollandtoad.com/p322181.html

and http://www.trollandtoad.com/p329510.html for the other.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

xathrind necromancer has a foil promo (media insert) card not listed  thanks

I have two double-sided token cards. They're from Avacyn Restored, but the card is not listed.

One side is a white 4/4 Angel with Flying (same art as the M14 token), the other side is a black 5/5 Demon with flying (art is not reprinted i guess)
Link i found: http://magic.tcgplayer.com/db/magic_sin … ture+Token

Could you please add this token to deckbox? And by the way, will it be listed as Demon or Angel (or Angel // Demon of something alike?)

Last edited by 100001539073253 (2014-10-19 23:24:17)

I try to pick Lim-Dul's Vault off the list and then it shows - Card not found.

Hey Sebi, how's it going?

Can we get the Theros Challenge decks added to the DB and the Hero promos from the theros block events?

mikemt100 wrote:

xathrind necromancer has a foil promo (media insert) card not listed  thanks

Looks like-a-so:

http://media-dominaria.cursecdn.com/attachments/130/654/635427847912286524.jpg

Added Promo Xathrid Necromancer.

Not sure if it's been mentioned. Planeshift included alternate art foil versions of the following cards: Ertai, the Corrupted; Skyship Weatherlight; and Tahngarth, Talruum Hero. None of these are included in the inventory, and the default picture for Ertai, the Corrupted is in fact the alternate art version.

(Edited with correct expansion name. My bad!)

Last edited by Joltzaroo (2014-10-29 23:18:05)

Joltzaroo wrote:

Not sure if it's been mentioned. Planescape included alternate art foil versions of the following cards: Ertai, the Corrupted; Skyship Weatherlight; and Tahngarth, Talruum Hero. None of these are included in the inventory, and the default picture for Ertai, the Corrupted is in fact the alternate art version.

*Planeshift

the planechase plane Tazeem is a promo, not from the planechase set itsself

Can't say thank you enough for the great work you do at deckbox, keep it up!

Last edited by Shoe (2014-10-31 16:08:15)

Is anything going to be done for the gold bordered, black backed tournament cards?

Challenge decks, hero cards & world championship decks coming soon.

sebi wrote:

Challenge decks, hero cards & world championship decks coming soon.

WOOT, you are the man Sebi, keep up the great work!

Garruk, the Slayer Oversized card from M15 would be nice too when you have a moment!
http://8e8460c4912582c4e519-11fcbfd88ed5b90cfb46edba899033c9.r65.cf1.rackcdn.com/sales/cardscans/MTG/M15/en/promo/Oversized_GarrukTheSlayer.jpg
Thanks again!

Last edited by Shoe (2014-11-05 16:58:02)

The oversized commanders from Commander 2014 and the C14 (double-sided) tokens are not in the database yet

The 2014 Holiday Gift Box alternate art Sultai Charm is not in the database yet.

Cards from the Eighth Edition Box Set have the same collector's numbers as the first eight cards in the actual set, which makes for interesting sorting by collector's number. The cards themselves have collector's numbers of 'S1/7' and so on, as listed on magiccards.info here. These cards should probably either be separated into a Promo set (as I'm not sure if they were actually available in Eighth Edition boosters or not) or given alternate collector's numbers so they don't show up so weirdly when I try to sort my cards by collector's number.

This is missing http://mtgsalvation.gamepedia.com/Pro_T … lector_Set , and I know you said the worlds decks, please make sure you do all of them from 1996.

crystallized wrote:

Cards from the Eighth Edition Box Set have the same collector's numbers as the first eight cards in the actual set, which makes for interesting sorting by collector's number. The cards themselves have collector's numbers of 'S1/7' and so on, as listed on magiccards.info here. These cards should probably either be separated into a Promo set (as I'm not sure if they were actually available in Eighth Edition boosters or not) or given alternate collector's numbers so they don't show up so weirdly when I try to sort my cards by collector's number.

Probably makes sense to match the new numbering system as used in M15, where those cards would have been 351/350 to 357/350 (or how every many cards there were in 8th)

Hello. This is my first post on this forum, I hope I don't break any rules.
I think there is a missing edition: on magiccards.info it is called "Hachette Encyclopedia Inserts", it came with an italian magazine published about 8 years ago. Its symbol is a pegasus and the cards are all white-border. I'm not sure if it is tournament legal, on Google I found many sources stating this edition is legal, but I couldn't find any wizards' statements about it.

Should deckbox add it to its database?

Post's attachments

IMG_20141123_160854.jpg 1.58 mb, 2 downloads since 2014-11-23 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

So, I picked up commander 2014 deck, and because I like to inventory things, I entered the tokens, but I don't like the fact that the tokens are double sided, and thus if you enter both sides you have an inaccurate list/double entry.  Can we have the tokens laid out a bit differently? 

The list of tokens is below listed like this: one side/other side

White Deck
1x Stoneforged Blade/Germ
3x Kor Soldier/Pegasus
2x Angel/Cat
4x Soldier/Spirit

Blue Deck
1x Teferi Emblem/Zombie
2x Fish/Zombie
2x Whale/Zombie
2x Kraken/Zombie
3x Ape/Zombie

Black Deck
1x Nixilis Emblem/Zombie
1x Germ/Zombie
2x Horror/Zombie
1x Demon (*/*)/Zombie
5x Demon (5/5)/Zombie

Red Deck
1x Daretti Emblem/Tuktuk the Returned
1x Wurm (Lifelink)/Goat
1x Wurm (Deathtouch)/Goat
2x Goblin/Goat
5x Myr/Pentavite

Green Deck
1x Gargoyle/Elf Warrior
2x Treefolk/Wolf
2x Elemental/Beast (3/3)
2x Elf Druid/Beast (4/4)
3x Elephant/Elf Warrior

I just think these should be treated like dual faced cards like Delver of Secrets / Insectile Aberration (these should be searchable by either side, but count as one card).

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-11-30 13:16:42)