Topic: [H] Sealed product, list [W] Wishlist / $

Hi everyone,

I have sealed innistrad booster boxes, a sealed modern masters box, and sealed FTV:20, although obviously some money would have to be involved as well given what I am looking for isn't super expensive.  I also have lots of Zendikar full art lands.

Here are my current high needs:

1 of each scryland I don't have (currently at 3/8)
3 City of Shadows
Darkwater Catacombs
Perilous Vault
3 Return to Dust
1 FTV Rolling Earthquake
1 Razorclaw Bear
2 Garruk Relentless
1 Concordant Crossroads
1 Bear Cub

...and Wishlist

Lets try to keep trades around 20 bucks to make it worthwhile. I'll do smaller trades (~10) if you have high feedback.

I am also looking for anything else in my wishlist of course, this is just priority. Prefer to trade within format not down yada yada. Open up some trades and we will make something work.

NOTE: I still use tcg mid for pricing as some stuff is off.

Last edited by tjdrake719 (2014-09-05 02:38:23)

Re: [H] Sealed product, list [W] Wishlist / $

I have a foil living wish, mycoloth, skullbriar, primal vigor and maybe the slivers. Not sure how much is uploaded ATM, but let me know if you're interested

Themaddhatter2304 wrote:

I have a foil living wish, mycoloth, skullbriar, primal vigor and maybe the slivers. Not sure how much is uploaded ATM, but let me know if you're interested

I don't want foils, but if you have those in non-foil I am interested. Feel free to browse my list.

I have a scooge and muzzio maybe a parallel lives. Would be interested in gisela. Open discission if interested.

PerfectSpecimen wrote:

I have a scooge and muzzio maybe a parallel lives. Would be interested in gisela. Open discission if interested.

Scooge promo or regular? Only looking for regular.

Discussion started

Grabbed a few cards already, updated my tradelist as well.

Up

About halfway there, make me some more offers!

Up

Uppers

I have a decent amount of stuff from your wishlist.  I'd love to build up to a Liliana if possible.  Perhaps a Snapcaster or something else if not.  Feel free to shoot me an offer.

DTrain wrote:

I have a decent amount of stuff from your wishlist.  I'd love to build up to a Liliana if possible.  Perhaps a Snapcaster or something else if not.  Feel free to shoot me an offer.

Not seeing anything, sorry.

I have a Coercive Portal, and would do a straight swap for your Angel of Serenity...?

Though to be up front: Im in Oz so not sure if that changes things for you (or if you wanted to have a look at my other conspiracy cards for possible use?).

Cheers

2bithero wrote:

I have a Coercive Portal, and would do a straight swap for your Angel of Serenity...?

Though to be up front: Im in Oz so not sure if that changes things for you (or if you wanted to have a look at my other conspiracy cards for possible use?).

Cheers

I generally like to keep it in the 20 range to make postage worth it, even in the US.

Updated my wishlist, more stuff I need.

I'm interested in an innistrad box will trade or buy if I have nothing u want

Still need everything above, still have sealed product!

Added more cards, removed cards, and updated tradelist...someone has to have some of these, lets make a deal!

Well, as I said before ... interested in the MMA box if you've decided on a price smile

arsonisfun wrote:

Well, as I said before ... interested in the MMA box if you've decided on a price smile

I must have missed that. I usually undercut the lowest ebay bin by 10 dollars or so and offer free tracking and insurance. I would take a Kozilek and phyrex tower towards it as well smile

tjdrake719 wrote:
arsonisfun wrote:

I must have missed that. I usually undercut the lowest ebay bin by 10 dollars or so and offer free tracking and insurance. I would take a Kozilek and phyrex tower towards it as well smile

Cool - let me update my trade list/check your wish list ... i'll shoot over a trade req. when I get a min.

arsonisfun wrote:
tjdrake719 wrote:
arsonisfun wrote:

Cool - let me update my trade list/check your wish list ... i'll shoot over a trade req. when I get a min.

Ok cool.

Updated trade and wishlist.

Update, just need some older stuff now.