Topic: Looking for deathrite shamans

I have shocks, fetches, linvala, blood moons, primeval titans, others that aren't listed.
Start a trade and I will check your wishlist and get back to you.

Re: Looking for deathrite shamans

I find it hilarious that 3 of us are going ham for drs on deckbox.

Is it out of speculation that they will be unbanned?

They won't be un-banned within the next year.

I'm personally collecting the card because I started playing in RtR and it was my favorite card in the set alongside desecration demon.

As for the future, I have no idea.

I have seen some people say they thought it would happen.  I did not think it would, but was just curious about it.  I love that card, it is so good.  I just don't have any.

Might be because I have them all, oops

I have like 9 of them, then they got banned and I cried a little...

I am collecting them, I started during RTR block and it was by far the coolest card in the set. I am looking for foils and signed deathrites as well.

joecat wrote:

I have shocks, fetches, linvala, blood moons, primeval titans, others that aren't listed.

I have at least 10 of them (maybe up to 20, can't remember). Wishlist and staples always welcome. Start something up.

Wow lol.  I have none.  He is so good, might have to make a deck so I can use him.

tjdrake719 wrote:
joecat wrote:

I have at least 10 of them (maybe up to 20, can't remember). Wishlist and staples always welcome. Start something up.

Discussion Started

In discussion for some, looking for more

anyone want to give me a fetch for two spanish DRSs? If that is something someone actually thinks is worth it, I'll do it! Also, I am glad no one can downvote me on reddit. lol

Killasnipe wrote:

anyone want to give me a fetch for two spanish DRSs? If that is something someone actually thinks is worth it, I'll do it! Also, I am glad no one can downvote me on reddit. lol

I have a bad river i will trade you for your spanish deathrites tongue

Killasnipe wrote:

Sorry I wouldn't give you to english deathrites for them.