Topic: v3.7: User score changes. Imported Speed vs. Cunning, Tokens, Emblems

User score

We had until now 2 separate scores, one from trade feedbacks, one for sellers from sales feedbacks. While it was cool to see how they are split, they were a bit confusing for new people, and unnecessarily verbose everywhere.

We have now merged the trade & sale scores into a single user score, and we are displaying the "Percent Positive" next to the total as well, so that you get a quick first impression on the user feedback.

By clicking on the score you still get to see the score dialog, with the separate counts for Positive / Neutral / Negative for both trades and sales.

On a user's profile, the scores are displayed split -> second line in the center on mine for example: http://deckbox.org/users/sebi

Database updates: Tokens & Emblems, Speed vs. Cunning

The new duel deck, Speed vs Cunning is now imported, and can be browsed here:

http://deckbox.org/editions/301-duel-de … vs-cunning

In addition, we have imported many, MANY tokens and emblems. The editions are too many to list here,
you can see them all on the editions page:

https://deckbox.org/editions#tokens

Coming up

Next small release (probably next week) will bring a bit of cleanup with regard to card flags. The old 'promo' and 'textless' flags are now not useful anymore since we have support for separate printings for each card. They will remain in the system, as people have set them in the past, but we will not allow them to be set anymore on new printings.

I was considering adding the following flags: 'Altered Art', 'Artist Proof' and 'Misprint'.

'Oversized' was also requested but I'm thinking those should be more like separate printings alltogeher, not marked as flags... but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Update Friday, 12 Sept:

Added Foil Full And Judge Lands and 2013 Vindicate:
  https://deckbox.org/editions/157-judge-gift-program
Added October and November FNM promos
  https://deckbox.org/editions/153-friday-night-magic
Added Conspiracy tokens & emblems:
  https://deckbox.org/editions/302-extras-conspiracy
Added M15 tokens & emblems:
  https://deckbox.org/editions/303-extras … 5-core-set

Added Soul of Zendikar and Soul of Ravnica media insert promos.

Added 4 missing Basic Lands printings from Anthologies.

Last edited by sebi (2014-09-12 14:16:59)

Re: v3.7: User score changes. Imported Speed vs. Cunning, Tokens, Emblems

I'm excited for the emblem listings.

But please add the Banishing Light FNM promo before its value crashes. sad

Last edited by 9700377 (2014-09-11 16:16:35)

9700377 wrote:

I'm excited for the emblem listings.

But please add the Banishing Light FNM promo before its value crashes. sad

Done.

Thank you!!

I love the idea of adding an artist proof flag! That would be fantastic!

Great changes! A very small thing, but do you have a plan to add the prerelease special hero cards?

OMG TOKENS! I'm so happy!  Also the new feedback looks much cleaner.  Thanks!

I've got a ton of saprolings to count and enter... hehehe...

Also I think I suggested it before, but if you're counting votes, I'm all for an artist proof flag.  Altered art and misprints would also be useful flags.

Last edited by gumgodMTG (2014-09-12 00:52:43)

Help,
I added a Kiora Emblem to my deck and now i cant find where it is, or how to remove it.
When i view the emblem in my inventory it says it is listed in my deck, but on the actual deck editing screen i cant find it anywhere.

thank you so much for tokens! I am one that wants to keep my whole collection databased its nice to have tokens in the mix. hope you keep that up, very nice addition.

Thank you!

I noticed Garruk: Apex Predator doesn't have an emblem listed.  Could that be fixed?

Additionally, there is still only one Vindicate promo in the database.  There have been two Vindicate judge promos (a $93 one from 2007 and a $38 one from 2013).

For those posting above, it looks like Conspiracy and M15 tokens haven't been added yet. I'm sure sebi knows about this - probably his source hasn't updated those tokens either.

Please also add the flag "stamped", right now I'm using flag "promo" to mark cards I have stamped, but since I will be no more able to do that, I would like to have separate flag for that. It also let's people know that I have some card they might want and I want to get rid of it cheap, but they won't be supprised when they receive stamped card.

Awesome work, and big improvements! A big +1 to the misprint, alter, and artist proof flags. One more flag I would request: graded. This could be used for PSA/beckett/other cards that are graded and still in the grading case.

Second vindicate and event stamped are two of my big needs.

very nice. i like the ideas. when are we going to be able to list land cards as full art?

richyandrew wrote:

very nice. i like the ideas. when are we going to be able to list land cards as full art?

You can in two ways.

1. Use the old textless flag

2. mark it as the apropriate version

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

Chaim wrote:
richyandrew wrote:

You can in two ways.

1. Use the old textless flag

2. mark it as the apropriate version

I strongly recommend the version 2. Using the textless flag will be deprecated starting at next release. Just edit the land entry and select the full art printing.

Since we are talking about flags, is it possible to add a filter for certain flags? Right now, I can only search for foiled cards. After the next release, which removes the 'promo' and 'textless' flags, it would be nice to be able to search for the specific cards in my inventory which have those flags and then remove them.

http://pwp.wizards.com/5208063897/Scorecards/Landscape.png

asedita1 wrote:

Help,
I added a Kiora Emblem to my deck and now i cant find where it is, or how to remove it.
When i view the emblem in my inventory it says it is listed in my deck, but on the actual deck editing screen i cant find it anywhere.

Sorry for this bug, it's now fixed.

vikirosen wrote:

Since we are talking about flags, is it possible to add a filter for certain flags? Right now, I can only search for foiled cards. After the next release, which removes the 'promo' and 'textless' flags, it would be nice to be able to search for the specific cards in my inventory which have those flags and then remove them.

Yep, definitely coming!

Thank you!

Updated initial post with more updates!

KTK image gallery is now complete smile Would love to start adding these to my decks!

sebi wrote:
vikirosen wrote:

Yep, definitely coming!

Might we be able to keep those flags to facilitate searches and suchlike?

sebi wrote:

They will remain in the system, as people have set them in the past, but we will not allow them to be set anymore on new printings.

My opinion is that they should either be available or completely nonexistent.

In general, I am blunt and to the point. I apologize in advance if I appear mean or rude.

I am the Community Admin for the CSUN Magic Players Community. I also sometimes help people with technical issues.
My Wishlist | Featured Deck

I have been adding my tokens and am glad that Conspiracy and M15 were imported last night.  However, Dack Fayden's emblem is filed under "Deck Fayden".

Also, the Wolf token from the M15 pre-release event isn't in.  Great work getting everything else in though!

Last edited by Nighthawk (2014-09-13 00:52:33)