Topic: M13 Import?

As it seems to be on Gatherer, and pre-release is upon us, any plans to import these before Friday? Hoping to go ahead and add my stuff to inventory before I throw them in decks. smile

Re: M13 Import?

M13 please!

Bump...

As always thanks for the time you put into deckbox, Sebi.

Patience is a virtue people...I'm sure it's being worked on...

I'm sure it's being worked on and I appreciate it, but it's not unreasonable to request an update on the status when Avacyn was available before prerelease

Looks like it is up now!  Appreciate the effort, thanks!

Woo! Thanks!

NullParameter wrote:

Looks like it is up now!  Appreciate the effort, thanks!

Looks like a few things are broken at the moment:

• Inventory - Edit Card Details - Hangs for any card in M13, including ones that also exist in other sets.  Works just fine for cards that aren't in M13.

• Inventory - Advanced Add Options - Autofill shows a server error if the dropdown list would include any M13 cards.

I'm assuming that both of these are caused by some missing data that is supposed to be filled in when returning the AJAX request for the M13 cards.  The server fails out because the data isn't available for M13 and returns an invalid response. 

Let me know if you need any more details on how to reproduce.

NullParameter wrote:

Looks like a few things are broken at the moment:

• Inventory - Edit Card Details - Hangs for any card in M13, including ones that also exist in other sets.  Works just fine for cards that aren't in M13.

• Inventory - Advanced Add Options - Autofill shows a server error if the dropdown list would include any M13 cards.

I'm assuming that both of these are caused by some missing data that is supposed to be filled in when returning the AJAX request for the M13 cards.  The server fails out because the data isn't available for M13 and returns an invalid response. 

Let me know if you need any more details on how to reproduce.

Yep, noticed that too after I saw your prior post. I'm assuming they're just still in the middle of it all.

Yep, sorry for that. Should be fixed and running smoothly now.

sebi wrote:

Yep, sorry for that. Should be fixed and running smoothly now.

Great work, thanks again.

Thanks!