Topic: Site Rules: Market Predator?

Is it still against the rules to prey upon people that don't see the market trends? Long story short I just got played like a fool on Jace, Vyrn's when they went from $20 to $65 in less than a month. Dropped 2 and a Liliana for a Mind Sculptor and. Long story short feeling awfully cheated here just because I don't follow the standard markets that much.

Re: Site Rules: Market Predator?

There is no rules against this as I know and I honestly dont think there should be. Each trader is responsible for evaluating their own cards and to figure out if their own trade is fair.

Also I looked at your trades, the trade you are referring too was finished September 8th..... this is looooong before the major spike we see now. I honestly think you are mad at yourself for making the trade after seeing the new price of Jace even though at the time I bet you were pretty happy with the trade.

Last edited by valdor (2015-10-04 15:39:25)

Re: Site Rules: Market Predator?

valdor wrote:

There is no rules against this as I know and I honestly dont think there should be. Each trader is responsible for evaluating their own cards and to figure out if their own trade is fair.

Also I looked at your trades, the trade you are referring too was finished September 8th..... this is looooong before the major spike we see now. I honestly think you are mad at yourself for making the trade after seeing the new price of Jace even though at the time I bet you were pretty happy with the trade.

Agree. You can't be mad be card prices changed, it happens. Will you be refunding this guy since you got the better deal when prices changed?: http://deckbox.org/trades/343555?s=49203

Cards go up and down, its part of magic.