Topic: A new card called "Cash"

Or call it "Dollar / Euro" or something.  Basically, I could setup a trade where I'm offering "Cash" (10 units) and my trading partner is offering Sorin.  Or something like that.  Just so I can easily make cash offers for cards without having to do it entirely through the chat window.

Re: A new card called "Cash"

Maybe not as a card, but if the trade system had a freeform addition box that could be used.  That would work for cash offers or for items not supported by the system (cards for CCGs that aren't included, or cards for video games, or something like that. in addition to cards for cash).

Re: A new card called "Cash"

marumari wrote:

Or call it "Dollar / Euro" or something.  Basically, I could setup a trade where I'm offering "Cash" (10 units) and my trading partner is offering Sorin.  Or something like that.  Just so I can easily make cash offers for cards without having to do it entirely through the chat window.

I agree that an option to add a placeholder item (pre-populated option or free form) is a great idea.  I've proposed a purchases to others, so it would be nice to be able to list the amount of cash being offered.

I can also imagine that some might have some other unique items (e.g., sleeves, deck boxes) that could be traded, though it might be taking the site too far from its original intention.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.