Topic: Feature request: Sealed product inventory

I'd love to be able to add sealed product to my inventory--duel decks, fat packs, booster boxes, FtV sets, etc.

That's a feature that might entice some into a premium membership.

Profile - Wishlist - Tradelist

Black and Blue--not just for bruises anymore.

Re: Feature request: Sealed product inventory

This is available only for sellers right now but will add it to the premium account too.

sebi wrote:

This is available only for sellers right now but will add it to the premium account too.

Status on this being available for premium accounts?

As a premium member who was hoping to use Deckbox as my foremost inventory (and occasional trade) platform being able to have sealed listed would be wonderful.

Last edited by Celeborn (2022-01-31 19:44:13)

Is this feature available to premium accounts now?

zero0pine00 wrote:

Is this feature available to premium accounts now?

It isn't yet, sadly.

And imo, it shouldn't be hidden behind the Premium pay wall. Any item that can be added to an inventory should be available to add for all users -- that's a basic feature of inventory management. Now, what you can do with your inventory items AFTER you add them is what can made premium-only.

sebi wrote:

Maybe I am just missing it, but I have a sellers account and I can only see a way to add in older product. My list that I can see only shows up to Kaladesh, it doesn’t have any of the newer stuff for me to add qty too.